Help deciding please!

Scottish Girl

Jan 19, 2007
I have totally overspent my shoe budget this month. I pair of Gucci, 1 pair of gianvito rossi, a jimmy choo clutch , 1 pair of awesome zanotti booties but I have managed to get my hands on a pair of so kates in black patent. My question is should I keep or return? I know they are a tad difficult to get but also that I will be able to at some point, what to do?

I have totally overspent my shoe budget this month. I pair of Gucci, 1 pair of gianvito rossi, a jimmy choo clutch , 1 pair of awesome zanotti booties but I have managed to get my hands on a pair of so kates in black patent. My question is should I keep or return? I know they are a tad difficult to get but also that I will be able to at some point, what to do?

Well you don't have to count the jimmy choo clutch as coming out of your shoe budget as it's a bag, unless you count bags and shoes as the same budget item? If you've over spent in one area of your budget and you want to keep them, then you will need to cut back on some other area of your budget. I don't know your financial situation but if you've got enough to cover your bills and you can safely cut it out of another luxury area of your budget then you should be fine (e.g. no trips to the spa this month or no dining out this month). But if you are, for example not going to be able pay a mandatory bill like a car payment, then obviously you should return something to stay under budget. Good luck on your decision!

Thank you snow diva, I think I am just feeling guilty at spending so much on myself. I love all my purchases and feel blessed to be in a position to have them but guilty at the same time!

You're welcome! Don't feel guilty, you are blessed to have such a wonderful haul and we should all spoil ourselves on occasion. Enjoy your new purchases, they sound wonderful!