Urbane 2

shminbabe

O.G.
Aug 12, 2012
I have eyed this bag since I first glimpsed it in real life, and that's been a while. Today I ordered it! I'm really excited to receive it. Anyone here have an Urbane 2 story?

I ordered the black.

I have eyed this bag since I first glimpsed it in real life, and that's been a while. Today I ordered it! I'm really excited to receive it. Anyone here have an Urbane 2 story?

I ordered the black.

I have urbane 1 in both colors and love it. The leather is the same as urbane 2 and the over all org. I love the look of the urbanes. It's my new fave:cool: Enjoy!

Hope you love yours when you get it! I recently got the pink. It's a great size and I love the adjustable strap and back pocket. The mini urbane is just too small for me. This one is perfect for my needs.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406408447.678068.jpg

I saw the pink, the camel, and the black Urbanes. I've never seen the original ones, except for a small Urbane cross body in Oxblood that I loved (Brae!). Just love the Urbane/Borough pebbled leathers. I have a medium Borough in Oxblood and I can't wait to try this Urbane. I like that I can carry on my arm, and get into it from the slit in the back.

I saw the pink, the camel, and the black Urbanes. I've never seen the original ones, except for a small Urbane cross body in Oxblood that I loved (Brae!). Just love the Urbane/Borough pebbled leathers. I have a medium Borough in Oxblood and I can't wait to try this Urbane. I like that I can carry on my arm, and get into it from the slit in the back.

I have the Urbane 2 and love it! It's a nice mid-size bag.

The Urbane 2 back pocket doesn't go through to the bag's interior. It's just a zip pocket. The main compartment is accessed by lifting the flap. :smile:

I also have the Urbane cross body bag--I really like it for running errands and shopping.

I have urbane 1 in both colors and love it. The leather is the same as urbane 2 and the over all org. I love the look of the urbanes. It's my new fave:cool: Enjoy!
Do you wear it with the longer strap over your shoulder or the shorter strap? I got it on sale from L & T in the green a few months ago, but am not sure how to carry this bag.

I have the Urbane 2 and love it! It's a nice mid-size bag.

The Urbane 2 back pocket doesn't go through to the bag's interior. It's just a zip pocket. The main compartment is accessed by lifting the flap. :smile:

I also have the Urbane cross body bag--I really like it for running errands and shopping.

Now that you mention it yes, I know that about the slit pocket. Front or back, I like the idea of being able to access the bag without having to enter through the zip at the top of the flap. I hope I like it. The real test happens when I have it and put it through its paces!

Now that you mention it yes, I know that about the slit pocket. Front or back, I like the idea of being able to access the bag without having to enter through the zip at the top of the flap. I hope I like it. The real test happens when I have it and put it through its paces!

I agree with you! The road test is what matters. :P

I don't find it cumbersome to get to the from under the flap and I like the security of knowing the bag zip pocket is totally secure.

Anyway, I love that bag!! :smile:

I tried the mini in black today and I really liked it! It's just so small though. I think the middle size would be perfect. The leather is amazing.

I scored a pre loved mini xbody urbane in black today for $150, hopefully can take some pics when it gets here in a week or so. Really hoping it will have that incredible leather I felt on the one in the store today.