Estrela MM ????

Pandster

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
I'm still thinking about purchasing the estrela mm. I was discouraged from it because someone said it was a bit big on me when I tried it on (I'm 5"1). But yet I can't get it off my mind. Anyone using it as a mommy bag?
What are your thoughts on this bag?

I too was thinking of the Estrela MM. It was the only actual shoulder bag with a (thin) cross-body strap. I was looking for a "cool" mommy bag. Tried it on at least three times and ended up getting the DE Diane, a bucket bag with a single wide strap that adjusts to be shoulder carried or cross body. The Estrela is a nice large bag, but it'll probably get heavy for cross-body carry when full. If I need to tote a lot, I throw everything into my Longchamp. Have you considered the Palermo PM?

I too was thinking of the Estrela MM. It was the only actual shoulder bag with a (thin) cross-body strap. I was looking for a "cool" mommy bag. Tried it on at least three times and ended up getting the DE Diane, a bucket bag with a single wide strap that adjusts to be shoulder carried or cross body. The Estrela is a nice large bag, but it'll probably get heavy for cross-body carry when full. If I need to tote a lot, I throw everything into my Longchamp. Have you considered the Palermo PM?

I haven't seen the Diane in person, can you share a MOD pic? I have tried on the Palermo but don't really like how the bottom sticks out.