Cles instead of Wallet ???

for3v3rz

Nov 1, 2013
Recently, I been using my cles to put my credit cards and cash instead of using a wallet. My bag feels so much lighter and roomier without a regular size wallet. I was able to put my gift cards and other reward cards in my mini pochette along with lip gloss and other small items. Now I don't feel like using a wallet again. Have this happen to you, when the a cles becomes your wallet?

Same here!!! My wallets have been just sitting around for a while already! I use my cles for CCs, ID, DL, Insurance Card and put my cles, coupons/gift cards, money, lip gloss, iPhone and car key in my mini pochette. I also occasionally use the eva strap on my mini p for cross body use.

Last edited:
I love big wallets but I'll admit that I don't need 90% of what I carry in a full size wallet. It is so freeing to not carry a big wallet. I have a cles and a card case that work perfectly and when I want to use a wallet, I go for Emilie, which is not very bulky.

To be honest, I probably don't need a wallet anymore! I have a cles and mini pochette and a pochette. And when I carry my Eva I use a zcp. I do love wallets though but sometimes I think how many more bags I could have if I didn't have those wallets....LOL!

Same here!!! My wallets have been just sitting around for a while already! I use my cles for CCs, ID, DL, Insurance Card and put my cles, coupons/gift cards, money, lip gloss, iPhone and car key in my mini pochette. I also occasionally use the eva strap on my mini p for cross body use.
The eva strap is a good idea.

To be honest, I probably don't need a wallet anymore! I have a cles and mini pochette and a pochette. And when I carry my Eva I use a zcp. I do love wallets though but sometimes I think how many more bags I could have if I didn't have those wallets....LOL!
I know, the wallet cost as much as a bag. I so wish it was half of the cost instead.

Yes, it did happen to me for a while. I usually use a full size Zippy and made the mistake of putting my ID and debit in the Cles for quick trips without a wallet or bag. I quickly found that I was using the Cles as a main wallet. I recently put my ID and debit back in my Zippy because I do love it and only keep excess cards (savings, gift and insurance cards) in the Cles. It's a small piece but holds a ton! It could totally be used as a wallet if you don't need the compartments of a full size wallet.

I've always wanted to get a cles but afraid that my cards will get demagnetized when stacked together. Has this happened to any of you ladies when storing your cards close to each other?

I've always wanted to get a cles but afraid that my cards will get demagnetized when stacked together. Has this happened to any of you ladies when storing your cards close to each other?

I had three cards in mine and it didn't happen. When I was younger, I had a fossil wallet that was similar to the style of the Cles and I didn't have that happen then either.

It doesn't if the magnet part is not touching each other or rubbing. You can turn one card upside down and then the next card right side up, and the card next to that upside down. That way no cards will be back to back touching.

For smaller bags yeah but I find it uncomfortable getting my cards and bills out of cles. I still prefer full size wallets.

+1.
I hate when I'm trying to pay quickly and receipts or cash get stuck in cles zipper, I feel a little embarrassed when that happens ☺️
I recently sold my insolite and am on the hunt for the perfect wallet,
I do love how small the cles is and how carefree it is though 😉