How to fill the void while patiently waiting for a SO, podium order...

chanelz

Jul 9, 2009
It's been 5 months since my SA told me I was eligible for my next handbag...last month she told me I was first in line for the specific size/color/hardware handbag. I recently bought the herbag in the same color and other leather goods to fill my void and wait....anyone have any suggestions on how to speed up the wait or substitutes? >.<

Keep a picture of the wanted bag on your phone. And try not to go to the H store till you get that call. Otherwise you will be spending a lot more money on things you are not passionate about just to fill your void. I can totally relate to you, have been waiting for my SO for months! hehehe.

Keep a picture of the wanted bag on your phone. And try not to go to the H store till you get that call. Otherwise you will be spending a lot more money on things you are not passionate about just to fill your void. I can totally relate to you, have been waiting for my SO for months! hehehe.

Great suggestion! Need to keep focus.... Wishing your SO speediness as well

I had to send my SO back to Paris because it was a skunk and I have placed another SO for the exact same bag. Before sending it off I took pics, which I have on my phone, and I look at them often. Every time I go to the mall where my boutique is located my hubby will ask if I stopped in just to see if there's anything I might be interested in and my response is always, "No, I don't want to buy anything because my bag could arrive any day now". Positive thinking…

Good luck waiting for yours!

I had to send my SO back to Paris because it was a skunk and I have placed another SO for the exact same bag. Before sending it off I took pics, which I have on my phone, and I look at them often. Every time I go to the mall where my boutique is located my hubby will ask if I stopped in just to see if there's anything I might be interested in and my response is always, "No, I don't want to buy anything because my bag could arrive any day now". Positive thinking…

Good luck waiting for yours!

Thanks for sharing dear. I will save a photo with captions "any day now" to help. (Sigh) I have never been so impatient with H. Your experience sounds so inconvenient as you had to send your SO back. I can't even imagine. But you sound determined and fixed on the end product. Good luck swezfamiy! Your husband is so supportive ;)

My hubby is the best! During the 9 month wait for my first SO I was very good and made no handbag purchases while I waited patiently. I would often look at member's pics of bags similar to what I ordered and just keep reminding myself that I would have my own soon.

Once my SO went back to Paris, I was feeling sorry for myself and immediately bought two bags, a Chanel and a Dior, as a consolation, but now I'm back on a bag ban and convinced mine will come in soon.

The wait is so hard, I know! May I ask what you're waiting for?

My hubby is the best! During the 9 month wait for my first SO I was very good and made no handbag purchases while I waited patiently. I would often look at member's pics of bags similar to what I ordered and just keep reminding myself that I would have my own soon.

Once my SO went back to Paris, I was feeling sorry for myself and immediately bought two bags, a Chanel and a Dior, as a consolation, but now I'm back on a bag ban and convinced mine will come in soon.

That is so funny (in a cute way) that you consoled yourself with other purses!

I bought a pre-owned K from a reseller to fill the wait. Then sold back to the same reseller when I got my order from the store. You lose some money (consignment fee) but it was reasonable cost to keep me patient. :smile:

I feel the more I look at member photos of the bag, the more I search for a reseller route. I am not willing to pay an arm and a leg for reseller markups unless the item is exclusively exclusive :P and in my case my request is not a rare one just commonly requested? I think I will be on ban island at the rate I am going to fill this void. Aside from the herbag I bought to fill the void, I also purchased a BB Egee and various accessories (ban me now!)

I am waiting for a b30/etoupe or gris perle/PHW, this has been requested a lot by clients per my SA....and apparently I am next in line >.<

Mercy me!!!!

Time will pass fast
Stay focus
Enjoy your other hermes loot or bags lol
Joy will reach you in no time
At least your store promise you a firm request

Thank you for the encouragement love. I will be enjoying my latest substitutes and hopefully it will hold the fort down. I shouldn't complain, but I guess relative to past request and timing this current request feels like forever!