Celine Nano or Empreinte speedy 25?

Ginsy

Oct 10, 2013
I am looking for a sling bag but Its hard to decide which one to take as I love both of them.. Do give me some opinion about cons and pro for both bags :P

I am deciding between the exact same bags! I love the speedy empreinte and the leather is amazing, however when I saw the nano in real life I fell in love. The only thing that will make the decision for me is what colours are available for both. I have to get my bags from Melbourne so I have limited options..does anyone know what colours the nano is going to be available in for a/w 2014? I do love the Jaipur colour in the speedy though!!

I am deciding between the exact same bags! I love the speedy empreinte and the leather is amazing, however when I saw the nano in real life I fell in love. The only thing that will make the decision for me is what colours are available for both. I have to get my bags from Melbourne so I have limited options..does anyone know what colours the nano is going to be available in for a/w 2014? I do love the Jaipur colour in the speedy though!!

Imao... I have made my decision to get both of them!!!
Here are my Celine nano vermilion in grained leather XD
29n816p.jpg
9ifuwm.jpg