Alma BB or Capucine BB

lilyzhang0725

Mar 16, 2014
Hello Everyone!

OK. So I have a tough choice to make and it's between the Alma BB and Capucine BB. :pout::pout:

I love both bags, but can only get one at the moment :search:. Which one do you think it's better? I know the Capucine is significantly more expense than the Alma, but if it's better, than I'll go for that one. Could you please post your comment about one or other, or both? Another note is that I could save this money, add a little more and buy a Chanel bag... Decisions, decisions...

For reference, I am 20, 5'2'', and would be considered petit.

TIA!!

Lily

Capucine is a bit more expensive and also much heavier. It is is a highly substantial bag, more substantial than alma in my opinion. The leather is also more luxurious. That being said, I prefer Capucine in a bigger size.

Alma BB is a great bag easy to dress up or down.

You should definitely go to a store and try both on!

Hello Everyone!

OK. So I have a tough choice to make and it's between the Alma BB and Capucine BB. :pout::pout:

I love both bags, but can only get one at the moment :search:. Which one do you think it's better? I know the Capucine is significantly more expense than the Alma, but if it's better, than I'll go for that one. Could you please post your comment about one or other, or both? Another note is that I could save this money, add a little more and buy a Chanel bag... Decisions, decisions...

TIA!!

Lily

Then I would save and buy the Chanel if that's what your heart desires!

LOL. The reason I'm considering a LV bag is that I have a store credit of a significant amount. I'm not a LV collector, so I'm wondering if I should just a little or a bit more to get a substantial bag... I don't just wanna spend the money on accessories or what not.

Hello Everyone!

TIA!!

Lily
Are you talking about alma bb or taurillon alma ppm? Taurillon alma PPM is a bit taller and bigger than regular alma bb. I would choose taurillon alma ppm. It is classic yet luxurious and chic, plus less money than capucine bb.

Umm, I've never considered the PPM. I'll definitely take a look since it sounds like the best of both worlds!
Here is the comparison pics between Taurillon Alma PPM and Alma BB, hth

061a378d-b694-4c69-8d59-bfe9a03adf53_zps31aadda5.jpg

93afc9a7-069d-4b96-9c64-90ab95950d40_zps69a86575.jpg