Tennis bracelet & watch on one hand - what to wear on the other hand?

htabby

O.G.
Apr 10, 2010
Hi everyone,

Everyday on my left hand I wear a watch, diamond tennis bracelet, 5.18 ct yellow sapphire diamond halo engagement ring and a .54 ct diamond eternity wedding band. Sometimes instead of wearing the diamond tennis bracelet I will wear a dainty bracelet in front of my watch. I normally stick to something dainty on my left wrist because my engagement ring is larger so I feel something smaller looks better.

On my right hand I wear a 5 row diamond pave semi eternity band ring. I need some advice as to what to wear on my right wrist. I generally prefer a simple classic style but I am completely stuck as to what to wear on my right wrist. I am not good at putting combinations together so if you have any photos or suggestions I would really appreciate it!!!!

Thanks so much.

Thank you both - I love the look of the Cartier Love bracelet but there are two problems for me. One is I have to be able to take my jewelery off each night and the thought of screwing something on doesn't do well for my claustrophobia (lol)!!!!! The 2nd thing is that my husband has agreed that for our anniversary/xmas this year we will be able to get my dream eternity band (approx 4 ct round stones). This will completely use up the jewelry budget for the rest of the year making a love bracelet not possible.

I absolutely do love gold oval hinged bangles so I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for gold oval hinged bangles?

Thanks again.