Ohio - Lodi Station Outlets

Aug 18, 2013
Does anyone know the opening date for the new Coach Factory store? I asked guest services this past weekend and they didn't know but coach.com lists it as opening July 23rd. I find it odd that if it were opening this soon that the outlet mall would have no clue.

Does anyone think there will be good deletes for its grand opening? I don't know if they do any kind of specials for new stores.

I received an email today that they will open July 24th. Trying to decide if I should go opening day or wait since some other outlets say they won't be putting deletes out til the 31st.

Am I the only one near this outlet?! :smile:

I live an equal distance between Lodi Station and AF so unfortunately I'm not as excited as I could be.....Here's hoping that they have better deletes than AF though! It's been very slim pickings there recently.

What a let down. Absolutely no deletes and they said that they don't think they will get any except for some shoes in a few weeks.

Thanks for the update! That is really lame. It is in a weird location though. I don't see anyone in that area spending very much on a boutique bag.

Thanks for the update! That is really lame. It is in a weird location though. I don't see anyone in that area spending very much on a boutique bag.

I thought the exact same thing when I first heard they were opening one there. The outlet mall itself has almost closed several times due to it being a ghost town. Oh well. I think the only time I will stop there will be to return things from FOS.

Found out some new info on this outlet. It is not a regular coach outlet but what they are calling a 'pop-up' location. I talked to a district manager and he said that Coach will be rolling a lot more of these out in the future. It is very small with limited inventory compared to a regular outlet and they will not receive deletes from Jax like normal outlets. Some pop-ups will be to test if they will be successful in that market while others will only exist during the holidays. If this one lasts I doubt I will visit except to make a return from FOS.

In my opinion, the design and layout looked as though it was a poor knock off of an actual coach store. I felt like I was browsing some back alley counterfeit store!

Stopped by last night for a return. Last time I was there they said they would never get deletes. SA I talked to this time said whoever told me that was nuts. They had some Prestons, toasters, rileys, and madison hobos. I returned a purple poppy colorblock mini satchel and legacy double zip wallet. I also returned one of my periwinkle courtenays but the SA was so excited to see it that he bought it before I even left the store.

Stopped by last night for a return. Last time I was there they said they would never get deletes. SA I talked to this time said whoever told me that was nuts. They had some Prestons, toasters, rileys, and madison hobos. I returned a purple poppy colorblock mini satchel and legacy double zip wallet. I also returned one of my periwinkle courtenays but the SA was so excited to see it that he bought it before I even left the store.

I've been waiting for the hobos to hit the outlets, I'm hoping my outlet will get some soon