Instant Reveal~! My very first Chanel~! <3

bexxii

Jun 9, 2014
Hello ladies (and gents if there are any) :P
First of all thanks so much for letting me share as I'm super excited about my very first bag from Chanel!

I didn't take any pictures of the box because I ripped through the package like a savage...lol!
I was torn between the lambskin and the caviar for a while, but now it has arrived I have no regrets! It's so smooth and buttery and I can't stop running my hands over the quilts! So without further ado~~ here is my new black lambskin double flap bag with GHW + modelling pic, I'm 5'5'' ^.^

P.S Please excuse the blurred background as I was rearranging my closet at the time and everything was beyond messy lol!

Attachments

• chaneldf.JPG
    chaneldf.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 1,179
  • IMG_9257.JPG
    IMG_9257.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 1,168
First of all thanks so much for letting me share as I'm super excited about my very first bag from Chanel!

I didn't take any pictures of the box because I ripped through the package like a savage...lol!
I was torn between the lambskin and the caviar for a while, but now it has arrived I have no regrets! It's so smooth and buttery and I can't stop running my hands over the quilts! So without further ado~~ here is my new black lambskin double flap bag with GHW + modelling pic, I'm 5'5'' ^.^

P.S Please excuse the blurred background as I was rearranging my closet at the time and everything was beyond messy lol!
Beautiful bag so excited for you congrats

Congrats! Very chic! is that the medium?

So gorgeous! congrats!!!!