Who is up for a quick metallic reveal?? :)

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments!! Will try post outfit photos soon. Just need to figure out how to wear it and with what in this sweaty weather!!

Omg its a stunner!!! Your post made me laugh cuz I use my metallic classic with all outfits I would have used a beige Claire as well! Excellent justification IMO. He he! Congrats!

Aha so my theory is backed up! :biggrin: If it works for you that means 2 of us can't be wrong! heheh

Oh this is just spectacular. I am in LOVE with metallic finishes myself and this is simply breathtaking. May I ask where you found this and what other sizes was it available in?
Congratulations my friend....

********- i found it on my last quick trip to London! I saw it on two seperate counters in Harrods (in two sizes medium and mini) in Selfridges and I think I saw it on Sloane st as well. (I went there for something else but I am pretty sure I clocked it when I room scanned!!)

I had the choice between this size or mini and went for the medium. I asked about other sizes and they had not yet seen it in another size. All shops had the bags on display and fresh ones in the back :smile: Harrods first floor & Selfridges also had rose gold (darker) metallic reissues from summer season but not on display which were to die for!

Another poster found their mini in London.. so it seems to be that metallics have landed in London!