Lv agenda/ used for pda case

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I know there was someone here that used/is using their small LV agenda for a PDA case. Can't remember for the life of me, I'm wondering of you can post pic's of how you are using it that way. Along with what I need.

My b/f decided he needed to snag the treo I just ordered so now i'm left with the pda and cell. So, i'm going to need a case and thought perhaps using my agenda would work as well.

thanks in advance :yes:

Most PDA cases are made with a sticky of velcro attached. I'm sure you can just get some velcro at a craft store or walmart with adhesive on the back and put one side on the pda and one of the agenda. If you need to convert it back to an agenda later just use alcohol to remove the sticki-ness.

I have a tumi pda holder that came with extra velcro stickies. They shouldnt be hard to get ahold of?

Even better than sticking it right to the leather! lol
What color agenda do you have?

Hey I know you have/had a treo... have you ever tried it in one of the ipod cases by LV? Mine fits in some from Walmart. Not well cause the openings aren't in the right place, but do you know if it fits into any of the cases at all??

Even better than sticking it right to the leather! lol
What color agenda do you have?

Hey I know you have/had a treo... have you ever tried it in one of the ipod cases by LV? Mine fits in some from Walmart. Not well cause the openings aren't in the right place, but do you know if it fits into any of the cases at all??
I just bought a treo, wouldnt do this with as you need it to chat on. but i think this is a great idea for just a PDA.

My small agenda is black MC , No i havent tried any LV cases.

http://let-trade.com/

Let trade has an actual pda case for a low price in case you're interested. I like MC agendas better but just thought of you when I saw it!

lv-y92-01sm.jpg

lv-y92-07sm.jpg

here is what I just did with my pda that arrived.

Attachments

• IMG_5013i.jpg
    IMG_5013i.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_5014i.jpg
    IMG_5014i.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_5015i.jpg
    IMG_5015i.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_5016 (1).jpg
    IMG_5016 (1).jpg