What do you think of the RHW?

Aren't you waiting for black caviar mini with silver hw?

I thought only red lamb mini comes with ruth hw this season.

Or you are talking about ruth hw on the boys?

I was a little hesitant when I purchased my first Chanel flap with RHW, but I never regretted it. I recently bought a beautiful WOC with RHW and ... So I would say go for it! :smile:

I just did some research, surprisingly found that seems Ruthenium is much more expensive than silver
Lol learnt something and made me really want to try Ruthenium:graucho:
Does the color fade after long time use? I do love the looking:smile:

Some TPFer posted about the same topic (was it snow bubble?). But another TPFer said ruth hw isn't really made of ruth, just like gold hw isn't made of gold.

If you think by getting the black lamb with ruth hw, you can be satisfied and get the black caviar with silver hw out of your mind, then stick with what you got. If you can't answer straight out, then you probably need to think what you really want.

Ruth hw is beautiful but it's more fall/winter look IMHO.

I just did some research, surprisingly found that seems Ruthenium is much more expensive than silver

I don't have very old bags with RWH; the oldest was purchased about 1 year ago. It didn't change a bit. I am sure you will enjoy your future flap with RHW. :smile:

I love rhw, I have 2 reissues with rhw. Its very sturdy, lasts well. One of my reissues is almost 2 yrs old and the rhw looks brand new. Its not shiny like ghw or shw, but I really love that look depending on the finishing/ material/etc of a bag. Rhw is my fave metal used in Chanel, with vintage gold being a close second! I hope this helps you.

Some TPFer posted about the same topic (was it snow bubble?). But another TPFer said ruth hw isn't really made of ruth, just like gold hw isn't made of gold.

If you think by getting the black lamb with ruth hw, you can be satisfied and get the black caviar with silver hw out of your mind, then stick with what you got. If you can't answer straight out, then you probably need to think what you really want.

Ruth hw is beautiful but it's more fall/winter look IMHO.

Lambskin with RHW is a very different look from caviar with SHW. I think RHW is good all year round. Many bags with this hardware have been released during Spring/Summer.

I was a little hesitant when I purchased my first Chanel flap with RHW, but I never regretted it. I recently bought a beautiful WOC with RHW and ... So I would say go for it! :smile:

Thank you!
The only thing I'm hesitating is still the lambskin,:sweatdrop: I was shocked when I saw a tragic photo of a black lamb mini with big scratches all over, but all the other photos seems pretty fine to me, I hope the lambskin Chanel using now is as good as those vintage bags, some vintage bags even look more shining and gorgerous:heart:

Thank you!
The only thing I'm hesitating is still the lambskin,:sweatdrop: I was shocked when I saw a tragic photo of a black lamb mini with big scratches all over, but all the other photos seems pretty fine to me, I hope the lambskin Chanel using now is as good as those vintage bags, some vintage bags even look more shining and gorgerous:heart:

I have lambskin and caviar Chanel purses, and lambskin is my favorite leather. I find lambskin durable and relatively easy to maintain, so I wouldn't worry with that. Caviar also scratches.

I love rhw, but I love all different metal finishes for variety and styling options. Mine looks the same now as when I first bought it. To me, it's good year round and gives off an edgy and casual feel.