problems accessing Private Messages

bag.lover

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Vlad & all,

I have problems accessing my Private Messages. Anyone here experiences this today? Thanks in advance. =)

Error Message displayed:
Page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

^ It doesn't, I get this error message:
Page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Thanks Vlad. =)

Vlad & all,

I have problems accessing my Private Messages, it's like I don't have the privileges though I should:

"beetle31, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Can you help me, since someone sent me a PM to which I can't reply...

Philippe

Vlad & all,

I have problems accessing my Private Messages, it's like I don't have the privileges though I should:

"beetle31, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Can you help me, since someone sent me a PM to which I can't reply...

Philippe
I have the same problem. Please help. Thanks.

Hello.
I have problems accessing my Private Messages as well, it reads:

"cchow2, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Thank you.

Hello.
I have problems accessing my Private Messages as well, it reads:

"cchow2, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Thank you.

Hello, I think you have to make some more posts (five more so you have ten).

Hope this is ok :flowers: