Fashionphile shipping Policy

Luv iz Louis

Jul 22, 2012
I just thought I would share this information with others who may be thinking of buying from Fashionphile. I have to say the company is great and I have no fault with the product or authentication etc. But they are very expensive with shipping for those of us outside of US.

Yoogis charge $30 US, Fashionphile charge $63US.

I have purchased from them before and have had my eye on two little credit card holders - one is available for lay-away and the other was not. So I brought and paid for in full one of them, then emailed them to ask them if they would set the one I just paid for in full aside with the one I would like to lay-away so they can ship together to save on shipping costs? Also being so small it seems unfair to pay $63US for ONE card holder !!!!

And so I waited for a reply thinking all would be OK as it was a reasonable request and I could then go ahead and put on lay-away the other credit card holder so they can ship together..........

The reply I got today was quite terse and unexpected:

Unfortunately we cannot hold items for longer than a 3 day period for shipping.

Fashionphile Customer Service

Now I nearly fell over - we are talking about two small card holders, not two GSTs and seriously was it really crazy to ask for the one I paid for in full to be set aside so it could ship with the lay-away one? What would have happened if I put two bags on Lay-Away would they have shipped together? So what is the difference?

I had already asked previously if they combine items for shipping and they told me YES !!!

I am not happy and thought I would share this with others to make sure they find out FIRST what their policies are.

Oh, and I have nowhere to go on this, because they have now already shipped it so I did not have a right to reply either.

Last edited:
I just thought I would share this information with others who may be thinking of buying from Fashionphile. I have to say the company is great and I have no fault with the product or authentication etc. But they are very expensive with shipping for those of us outside of US.

Yoogis charge $30 US, Fashionphile charge $63US.

I have purchased from them before and have had my eye on two little credit card holders - one is available for lay-away and the other was not. So I brought and paid for in full one of them, then emailed them to ask them if they would set the one I just paid for in full aside with the one I would like to lay-away so they can ship together to save on shipping costs? Also being so small it seems unfair to pay $63US for ONE card holder !!!!

And so I waited for a reply thinking all would be OK as it was a reasonable request and I could then go ahead and put on lay-away the other credit card holder so they can ship together..........

The reply I got today was quite terse and unexpected:

Unfortunately we cannot hold items for longer than a 3 day period for shipping.

Fashionphile Customer Service

Now I nearly fell over - we are talking about two small card holders, not two GSTs and seriously was it really crazy to ask for the one I paid for in full to be set aside so it could ship with the lay-away one? What would have happened if I put two bags on Lay-Away would they have shipped together? So what is the difference?

I had already asked previously if they combine items for shipping and they told me YES !!!

I am not happy and thought I would share this with others to make sure they find out FIRST what their policies are.

Oh, and I have nowhere to go on this, because they have now already shipped it so I did not have a right to reply either.
So you had to pay shipping twice? Sorry about that. Seems like poor customer service on their part :sad:

So you had to pay shipping twice? Sorry about that. Seems like poor customer service on their part :sad:

Thankfully I had not yet put the other one on "layaway" as I was going to as soon as I got confirmation they would put the one I paid for away, but yes, if I had of, I would have had to pay for two lots of shipping.
That would have been around $140 Aussie dollars for shipping of two credit card holders !!!!!!!

They said because it was paid in full, they could not keep the goods - even if I wanted to put the other on lay-away.
Sometimes I think the stores don't cater well enough for international shipping / orders.

Anyway, looks like I wont be buying the second one now.

Of course if the credit card holder was also available to lay-away at the time, I would have put both on lay-away together and that would have simplified things perhaps, but that option was not available and I did not want to miss out.

It just makes it so hard to purchase when you are outside of US.

nevermind........... I shall enjoy the one I did buy when it arrives, I am sure.

Thankfully I had not yet put the other one on "layaway" as I was going to as soon as I got confirmation they would put the one I paid for away, but yes, if I had of, I would have had to pay for two lots of shipping.
That would have been around $140 Aussie dollars for shipping of two credit card holders !!!!!!!

They said because it was paid in full, they could not keep the goods - even if I wanted to put the other on lay-away.
Sometimes I think the stores don't cater well enough for international shipping / orders.

Anyway, looks like I wont be buying the second one now.

Of course if the credit card holder was also available to lay-away at the time, I would have put both on lay-away together and that would have simplified things perhaps, but that option was not available and I did not want to miss out.

It just makes it so hard to purchase when you are outside of US.

nevermind........... I shall enjoy the one I did buy when it arrives, I am sure.
Uck! I really understand your frustration!!

Forgive me while I vent!

I don't know what's going on with Fashionphile these days. Their service has been terrible. First, I love their products. I think that they earlier struggled with some problems with fakes, but I've loved all of the items that I've purchased from them.

The problem is that they just seem so inefficient! In the last 3 months, I've purchased several things from them. On the first, I paid for 2-day delivery and it was sent 5-day. The second one I didn't try to do 2-day, received it yesterday and LOVE it! The third, I purchased it with 2-day, received notice from PayPal that I had paid, and after 48 hours I had still not received notice from FF that they even knew it! The item was still listed in both their web site and on the eBay site.

I had a couple of back-and-forth email that stretched across 3 days -- finally, I got notice that it had shipped and would be delivered -- 8 days after I purchased it. And they still charged me for 2-day delivery!!!

And like OP, I got terse email that seemed really disconnected from my problem.

I'm taking a break from them for a while, hoping that they're just having some staffing issue, but geez louise! FIX IT because they are really loosing business!

I'm not much of a pre-loved buyer, but from now on, I'm sticking with Yoogi's!!!!

Uck! I really understand your frustration!!

Forgive me while I vent!

I
And like OP, I got terse email that seemed really disconnected from my problem.

I'm taking a break from them for a while, hoping that they're just having some staffing issue, but geez louise! FIX IT because they are really loosing business!

I'm not much of a pre-loved buyer, but from now on, I'm sticking with Yoogi's!!!!

Yes, I know what you mean. I think it is one staff member in particular, but Brandee seems nice.
I get annoyed too that they charge twice of what Yoogis charge - I just brought a card holder and the shipping is $65US !!!! Unbelievable !!!!

I prefer Yoogi's because they have the best service and shipping rates, but they don't always have what you are after at the time.

Yes, I know what you mean. I think it is one staff member in particular, but Brandee seems nice.
I get annoyed too that they charge twice of what Yoogis charge - I just brought a card holder and the shipping is $65US !!!! Unbelievable !!!!

I prefer Yoogi's because they have the best service and shipping rates, but they don't always have what you are after at the time.
I agree about Yoogi's - FF does seem to have better stock and lower prices. But this frustration that I have to go through just isn't worth it to me. In the 3 years that I've been buying from them, it's just gotten worse.

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems some people are having with Fashionphile. I have bought and sold to them, most recently within the last month, and the experience has been seamless as both a buyer and a seller. Maybe give them another chance?

OP, I understand your frustration and I would have felt the same way too. The only thing I can think of as to why they couldn't hold the card holder to ship with the other one is that they might be legally required to ship a purchase within 3 days of the sale?

OP, I understand your frustration and I would have felt the same way too. The only thing I can think of as to why they couldn't hold the card holder to ship with the other one is that they might be legally required to ship a purchase within 3 days of the sale?

Yes, they kind of implied that - but I had asked prior do they combine shipping and they confirmed they did. Then as one was an item I purchased and the other was something I wanted to lay-away, then the policy changed. Had I brought both outright or did lay-away on both at the same time, they would have shipped together - but it was not an option to do lay-away on the card holder - it had 4 days to go still. But I thought I was still covered to take the combined shipping offer. It has now made that card holder very expensive as shipping for just the tiny card holder was $65US.
So what was a good deal suddenly is not :rain:

Fashionphile is really lacking in the customer service department.

How is it that shipping is the same cost on a heavy Celine bag and a Louis coin purse? Makes no sense to me.

Also, they refused to send me additional photos on a $3000 bag I put on layaway.

I will avoid them in the future.

Hey everyone I’m new here and I just bought from Fashionphile a 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli. I paid on August 28 and it’s August 30 already and the status of my order is still awaiting shipment. I’m getting anxious because they said they usually ship the day after payment. Here’s a little background of my order (if it helps):

- My billing address is here in the Philippines and shipping address is to my fiancé at the US.
- I forgot to tell them to waive my signature on the order notes/comment section.

Do you guys think i should just wait? Thanks a lot