Anyone Going to the Mother/Daugter event at LV in NY Today?

So I went to the event last night, it was tons of fun! There were so many fashionable women there, all looking fabulous with their LV bags, shoes, and some in RTW as well. There was plenty of flowing Moet and wine, nice hor dourves

So I went to the event last night, it was tons of fun! There were so many fashionable women there, all looking fabulous with their LV bags, shoes, and some in RTW as well. There was plenty of flowing Moet and wine, nice hor dourves and other snacks. There were makeup artists from Dior doing makeup applications, and a Brow Shaping expert - Sania. It was so much fun, my mom and I had a really nice time. Was anyone else there?

okay, so like, how much do you need to spend to be invited to this? was invited to a holiday event last thanksgiving at the 57th street store but since then i haven't heard of anything...

Amour - well I just met the SA that invited me to the event a few weeks ago. I normally don't shop at the Fifth Avenue store, so I didn't know anyone there. I just went up to any SA and placed an order for the Olympe collection. I ended up purchasing 4 Olympe bags from this SA, and the LVoe t-shirt within a period of 2 weeks (2 of the bags were for my mom). But I don't think that it was because of how much I spent with him, I think he is just a super nice guy. Last night at the event, he invited me to another event being held next Tueday for the LV cup.

Amour - well I just met the SA that invited me to the event a few weeks ago. I normally don't shop at the Fifth Avenue store, so I didn't know anyone there. I just went up to any SA and placed an order for the Olympe collection. I ended up purchasing 4 Olympe bags from this SA, and the LVoe t-shirt within a period of 2 weeks (2 of the bags were for my mom). But I don't think that it was because of how much I spent with him, I think he is just a super nice guy. Last night at the event, he invited me to another event being held next Tueday for the LV cup.

lucky. i have been trying to establish a relationship with a particular SA there, she's so nice, i love her. but the last time i was in there to make a purchase she was with someone, and another SA took it upon herself to sell me the bag. my bf was with me and i didn't want him to think i was crazy so i just went with it :sad: otherwise i would have waited for my SA.

It sounds like you do a lot of shopping there so you should bring it up to your SA next time. Just tell her casually that a friend of yours went to the event, and how much you would love to attend any upcoming parties. I am sure that will convey the point.
This was a shopping party (not a party with celebs other VIPs), so obviously the SAs want customers that spend $$$ to attend these parties.

It sounds like you do a lot of shopping there so you should bring it up to your SA next time. Just tell her casually that a friend of yours went to the event, and how much you would love to attend any upcoming parties. I am sure that will convey the point.
This was a shopping party (not a party with celebs other VIPs), so obviously the SAs want customers that spend $$$ to attend these parties.

Good idea. I will ask. And I will mention that I was invited to an event last holiday season.