This is my new...........,

vanhornink

O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
Bag and I can't find any reviews anywhere on it I have searched here, YouTube and Google and nothing so I wanted to know what you ladies thought and do you think it's too big? Here she is ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405909225.589983.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405909301.208540.jpg I really love the look of her, she is brand new and being that she is white kind of scares me a bit but sometimes I try and step out of the box a little. So what do you ladies think and if anyone owns one please let me know if you like it or if you got rid of it and why. Thanks ladies

The only thing negative that I have heard about these bags is that people underestimated the size. I think they are beautiful. Whether or not it's too big? Only you can decide it. What material is it? I too shy away from white because I have small children, but if it's a wipe able material you should be fine. Congrats on getting such a cute bag! I love it

Bag and I can't find any reviews anywhere on it I have searched here, YouTube and Google and nothing so I wanted to know what you ladies thought and do you think it's too big? Here she is View attachment 2693106View attachment 2693109 I really love the look of her, she is brand new and being that she is white kind of scares me a bit but sometimes I try and step out of the box a little. So what do you ladies think and if anyone owns one please let me know if you like it or if you got rid of it and why. Thanks ladies

I saw those at the outlet and was torn. I love the color combos that it comes in. Wasn't sure what I could use it for then thought about using it as a beach bag or something. I think the size is perfect for a tote to stuff things in. I personally would not use it as an everyday bag because it's white especially with it being made of a cloth like material. I don't see it as an easy bag to clean. Just my $.02.

I have 2 of these (in different materials) and I love them!

The first one I got was in coated cotton (the print with the bees). I used it as my personal item when traveling. It fits under the seat, so it's perfect. I like that is big because I can put my purse plus other stuff inside.

Then I got the same one but in leather (it only came in a dark brown leather, shinny but kind of distressed). I used it the same way when I was traveling for work. I had my laptop, office stuff (laptop charger, notebook, etc.) plus a small cross body and my makeup case, plus scarf and gloves. The leather one is my favorite. it has a plaid lining.

I'm really glad I got them! It gets kind of heavy but I put mine on top of my rolling carry on so I don't have to put it on my shoulder.

Hi V!

I love the size and style. It looks like a perfect size for schlepping my stuff to the city on the weekends. Like some have posted I'd be concerned about trying to keep it clean. I would love it in a darker color, like.....hmmm....red?:biggrin:

I saw those at the outlet and was torn. I love the color combos that it comes in. Wasn't sure what I could use it for then thought about using it as a beach bag or something. I think the size is perfect for a tote to stuff things in. I personally would not use it as an everyday bag because it's white especially with it being made of a cloth like material. I don't see it as an easy bag to clean. Just my $.02.

Its probably geared towards a beach bag. Its made out of a canvas, on the DB website it states its treated and you can clean them with like mile soap, etc.

It's a cute style. The only thing I would worry about is getting it dirty. Enjoy your new bag. :smile:

Thanks and yup thats my fear with it but I thought it was cute too I may have to just pull the trigger and use it...

I tried one of these on in the Dooney store and I loved it but it just swallowed me

Thats what I was trying to find out mostly is if people were using these as a purse and how they liked it. In one way it looks huge and then in other ways it doesnt.

I have 2 of these (in different materials) and I love them!

The first one I got was in coated cotton (the print with the bees). I used it as my personal item when traveling. It fits under the seat, so it's perfect. I like that is big because I can put my purse plus other stuff inside.

Then I got the same one but in leather (it only came in a dark brown leather, shinny but kind of distressed). I used it the same way when I was traveling for work. I had my laptop, office stuff (laptop charger, notebook, etc.) plus a small cross body and my makeup case, plus scarf and gloves. The leather one is my favorite. it has a plaid lining.

I'm really glad I got them! It gets kind of heavy but I put mine on top of my rolling carry on so I don't have to put it on my shoulder.

Thanks, I am sure it would be an awesome travel bag for sure....

Hi V!

I love the size and style. It looks like a perfect size for schlepping my stuff to the city on the weekends. Like some have posted I'd be concerned about trying to keep it clean. I would love it in a darker color, like.....hmmm....red?:biggrin:

They had it in different colors and some were like black/navy with white straps or pink straps but they were more expensive and as it was I went over a little than what I had to spend. She had it as a buy it now for $119.00 and I made her an offer of $110.00 and it was accepted, which I was happy about. Some of them were listed for like $149.00 and I just couldnt do it, hubby wouldnt be happy with me. I do love the color combination just have to get over myself with the light color so she can get some tan on her vachetta leather :biggrin:

Pretty bag! Neutral with a pop of color. Enjoy your new tote.

Thank you :biggrin: