Help!! Epi Alma in Dune or Epi Brea in Ivory??

fancyrush

Jun 3, 2010
Hi lovely ladies,

Please please help me deciding my first Epi piece....

I want a lighter Color bag in my Vuitton collection. Previously I have been thinking to get Ivory Brea for a while and when I went to the store last weekend I saw the new color Dune Alma was quite a nice color too. It's a gorgeous pale pink and a great neutral . The SA still think ivory color looks better on me ( fresher ) .

Also for anyone own Ivory Epi bag is it hard to maintain ?? I was a bit worried if it's easier to get dirty.

Which one would u choose? I'm 26, 5'4 and 50kg. Thanks heaps!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Oh boy, this is a really hard decision! I think both colors are wonderful choices for a light colored Epi.

I'm going to vote for Ivory. Can't wait to see what you get! :nuts:

thanks so much ladies!
IM in Australia so we haven't got Brea in Dune yet . I'm planing to get the bag in 2 weeks before going abroad so probably not gonna wait for dune Brea....

It's interesting that I went to two different stores and SA suggested two different choices. One said Dune Alma is easier to match and elegant. And another store SA said ivory fits better on me as it looks young and fresh. That's where all the confusion started lol lol

Oh boy, this is a really hard decision! I think both colors are wonderful choices for a light colored Epi.

I'm going to vote for Ivory. Can't wait to see what you get! :nuts:

thanks a lot Tulip:smile:

Yes it's hard haha. SA said Dune is somehow big more conservative on me and Ivory stands out in every outfit and a bit more different and cool..we haven't got in Brea Dune as yet for Australia. We will do eventually but I need to get the purse in two weeks so can't wait.

thanks a lot Tulip:smile:

Yes it's hard haha. SA said Dune is somehow big more conservative on me and Ivory stands out in every outfit and a bit more different and cool..we haven't got in Brea Dune as yet for Australia. We will do eventually but I need to get the purse in two weeks so can't wait.
Your SA is very wise. I think the Epi Ivory will stand out in a big way. That's why I LVoe it so! :biggrin:

I saw brea epi dune today. And i prefer ivory. More fresh. My vote goes to alma ivory.. Good luck on deciding.. :smile:

Thanks & Apology I just checked website we should have Brea in Dune maybe just the store I went doesn't have it in stock.
do you think Alma is more classic than Brea? My only concern is it doesn't come with strap and the strap can be bought separately was too long for me..

I loooooove Alma too it's such a classic! but the fact it doesn't come with strap was kind of holding me back. I know we can purchase a separate strap but it seems too long for me...Dilemma!!
I am surprised the strap isn't adjustable. Hmmm...I wonder if the strap could be made shorter if your SA sent it into LV repair? Even without the strap I would still choose the Alma.

I am surprised the strap isn't adjustable. Hmmm...I wonder if the strap could be made shorter if your SA sent it into LV repair? Even without the strap I would still choose the Alma.

the strap can be adjusted but even on the short setting still looks a bit long for me. I think Alma looks best handheld without strap. very chic and ladylike. Brea on the other hand, seems a bit more practical. >.<