Jumpsuits?

LVk8

Me + Harpua
Jan 30, 2014
What do you all think of the jumpsuit trend?

I was a little on the "eh....cute on fashion blogs but maybe not for me" until I tried one on the other day...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405694921.543160.jpg

...and now I'm in love!

Was shocked at how flattering, especially with the draping in front. I'm going to a concert tonight & definitely planning to wear it ❤️

I love jumpsuits and have been wearing them for years. I like that you can dress them up or down and if running late all you need to add are accessories and a blazer and voila, your dressed. I have fancy ones and tracksuit style, long sleeve, no sleeve, halter top, tube top. I am missing a red one though. I need to find one.
I like the one you bought. Have fun at the concert.

lol, I just posted a picture and asked the same question in the Women of a Certain age thread.

I bought two...after making fun of them for years.
I have wore one, but the other needs some lining sewn in.

I really like them, but will admit have taken serious grief from friends and family for being 'fugly'.

jsmix-1.jpg

Bad dressing room snap...you can tell it needs some lining...and to be hemmed ;)

jswhite.jpg

It's funny- I love how jumpsuits look (might plan on getting one- I saw some Pucci ones and I'm in love)...that said, I HATE rompers! Not sure why lol

I also have that opinion that they're not for me, but lovely on others. But then I just realized I've never tried one on either! I think the the logistics of going to the bathroom may also be holding me back too :P

lol, I just posted a picture and asked the same question in the Women of a Certain age thread.

I bought two...after making fun of them for years.
I have wore one, but the other needs some lining sewn in.

I really like them, but will admit have taken serious grief from friends and family for being 'fugly'.

jsmix-1.jpg

Bad dressing room snap...you can tell it needs some lining...and to be hemmed ;)

jswhite.jpg

Adorable!!!

After last night's concert dancing all over the place I definitely am considering hemming my jumpsuit. But am on the fence bc it's a good length with heels, but for dancing in sandals, I danced all over the bottom of my pant legs o__O

I love Jumpsuits & I owned some, but the problem is when you go to the bathroom. Takes too much time unbottoning, taking the whole top off your shoulder, then you have to be so careful the top part doesn't touch the dirty floor :huh:. That's the image that stopped me from buying anymore.

I love Jumpsuits & I owned some, but the problem is when you go to the bathroom. Takes too much time unbottoning, taking the whole top off your shoulder, then you have to be so careful the top part doesn't touch the dirty floor :huh:. That's the image that stopped me from buying anymore.

This is my problem with jumpsuits too!! I can't wear something that requires me to undress to go to the bathroom. Too much work.