Which one should I buy??

Jfk11

May 31, 2013
Hey...I am a tote bag person. Posted a few days ago about the straps of my ikat neverfull melting. I was just thinking of going to the store to buy something in return. I have been going over the website and can't think of what to buy. I love the Totally MM in DE and of course the new neverfull with the pouch in DE. But just worried about buying another neverfull. Also like the pochette metis but don't think it would fit my specs case, sunglasses, wallet n other paraphernalia I carry around. Pls do help with your suggestions

I think the Totally and NF are both great options. The DE NF will not have the same 'melting' issues as the Ikat but some have had wrinkling or cracking on the straps and trim. I have the DE NF and haven't had any issues with my straps yet. They still look new but have broken in and are not as stiff. I saw that some have had wrinkling on the Totally straps but haven't seen any with cracking yet. Both bags are beautiful. I'd go try them both on and see which you fall in love with. Good luck deciding!

I'm actually leaning towards the totally more because I haven't really heard of any issues with the bag. Will be going next week and will check both out, also the figheri :smile:

I have Neverfull mm DE and have not had any problems with cracking straps. I've had her for a year and a half and she's my most used bag. I really love her..... However I just bought the Totally MM in monogram this month and find her wayyyy more practical. I am absolutely in LVoe with the outside pockets. They make life so much easier.

I vote Totally in any print. HTH

My vote goes for the totally. I have the totally MM mono and I love it. The straps are comfortable, I have had it for a while and it's in perfect condition. It has a zipper which is a plus (especially when you travel) and the outside pockets are great!

How about the marylebone...it's so understated and not very popular but so chic...here's a pic..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406055234.328151.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406055234.328151.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 503