Reggia??

Oh really? I wanted to see in person before buying. What makes it strange if you don't mind my asking ?
Well, the leatherparts are placed on both sides left and right to form this aera rounded and to give the one short shoulderstrap with some kind of a buckle a hold to carry on ... If that makes sence. The leatherparts are stiff and the open top part has one magnetic closure which makes the bag opening looking like an eight 8 ... But laid down, mine even wasn't 100% balanced. And the side parts appeard rushed or raffed together. I also think, that this bag would fold herself at the bittom after been used for a while ...

Just have a look at this postings

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/reggia-in-damier-ebene-releasing-july-1st-872744-2.html

I disagree, the design of the Reggia is not strange and it's certainly not ugly. I actually like the leather pieces on each side, they are shaped similar to an arrowhead. The shoulder strap is not short, it has a really nice drop after you put your things inside. If the leather pieces on the side were not so stiff, they would probably crease and show wear very quickly. It's not the first magnetic closure I've used, so I didn't find anything strange about that. Every Reggia I've seen has remained upright even empty and were balanced. The side is pleated, mine is completely symmetrical. Because of the design, wider rectangular base with smaller opening, I personally don't think the bag will puddle...but mine is still rather new so we'll see. The only thing that I would say to be on the lookout for is if your canvas is lined up along the bottom seam. Another thing that some may find annoying is that it leaves fuzzy pieces on items with new glazing. It's noticeable because the lining is red, rubs right off and it's due to the interior being alcantara. I am curious to see how well the bag wears over time but other than that...1000% happy here. OP, I'd suggest checking out the clubhouse with people who actually like or bought the bag and check it out in store for yourself. It's a truly gorgeous DE hobo, perfect amount of slouch and structure IMO.

I disagree, the design of the Reggia is not strange and it's certainly not ugly. I actually like the leather pieces on each side, they are shaped similar to an arrowhead. The shoulder strap is not short, it has a really nice drop after you put your things inside. If the leather pieces on the side were not so stiff, they would probably crease and show wear very quickly. It's not the first magnetic closure I've used, so I didn't find anything strange about that. Every Reggia I've seen has remained upright even empty and were balanced. The side is pleated, mine is completely symmetrical. Because of the design, wider rectangular base with smaller opening, I personally don't think the bag will puddle...but mine is still rather new so we'll see. The only thing that I would say to be on the lookout for is if your canvas is lined up along the bottom seam. Another thing that some may find annoying is that it leaves fuzzy pieces on items with new glazing. It's noticeable because the lining is red, rubs right off and it's due to the interior being alcantara. I am curious to see how well the bag wears over time but other than that...1000% happy here. OP, I'd suggest checking out the clubhouse with people who actually like or bought the bag and check it out in store for yourself. It's a truly gorgeous DE hobo, perfect amount of slouch and structure IMO.
Good to know. I was searching for a hobo style LV and so will definitely go to store and try it out. Thanks!!

+1

I just used mine for the first time. This is the first DE bag that I've used (of the 3 I recently purchased. Do you think it's susceptible to color transfer?

+1

I just used mine for the first time. This is the first DE bag that I've used (of the 3 I recently purchased. Do you think it's susceptible to color transfer?

Do you mean the interior? I'm not 100% sure but I don't think so. The only light colored piece in my bag is the vachetta tab on my Pochette. I took it out of my bag to check (because I hadn't yet) and it does have the red fuzz that I was referring to from being shuffled around but it has not transferred any color. I just took two pictures to show what it looks like. I just took a soft toothbrush and gently brushed the fuzzy pieces away...no transfer.

IMG_6505.jpg

IMG_6507.jpg

Holy cow those are big! Sorry about that, lol.

Do you mean the interior? I'm not 100% sure but I don't think so. The only light colored piece in my bag is the vachetta tab on my Pochette. I took it out of my bag to check (because I hadn't yet) and it does have the red fuzz that I was referring to from being shuffled around but it has not transferred any color. I just took two pictures to show what it looks like. I just took a soft toothbrush and gently brushed the fuzzy pieces away...no transfer.

View attachment 2691150

View attachment 2691151

Holy cow those are big! Sorry about that, lol.

I was actually thinking of color transfer on the outside from clothing. I have a brand new black blouse that I'm bringing on my trip, but now I'm worrying if it would cause color transfer onto the canvas.