Je t'aime...my first Hermes reveal

Having known that it is not easy to score B or K in Paris, I have decided to take things easy when it comes to B or K shopping during my Paris trip. (Especially this is my first “official” attempt in Paris)

Me and my DH visited FSH in the morning the 2nd day we arrived Paris and I started off looking at scarves.
We met a very nice SA at the “scarf session” and I chose 2 scarves when I found out I was late for another appointment with my friends…The SA was very helpful and offered to keep the scarves till I back from my lunch appointment.

We went back to FSH at 4-ish and unable to locate the nice SA who served us in the morning..With no other choice we queued up at the “leather good session” for around half an hour until another SA came to greet us.

Although she is not as “nice and friendly” as my scarf SA, she asked politely what I am looking for and I immediately said “Kelly!”
She disappeared afterwards..I was so nervous and I kept thinking what should I do if she said nothing is left…
Eventually she came out with a big orange box and my heart was like “YAY”
She took us to the “men session” where it was less crowded and showed me this beauty….

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405701197.018967.jpg

Last edited:
Here comes Miss K 32 in Black Epsom leather. I love how classy she looks and I am thinking what Twilly will match her best. Any idea?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405702338.951311.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405702348.468621.jpg
a close up of this beauty..
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405702357.970533.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing my joy!!!!!:roflmfao:

Last edited:
Oh a classic black!!! Nice... I love sellier! Congrats dear!
The great thing about blackis ANY twilly will look nice! Just depends if you want the bag to POP or to be subtle....

CONGRATULATIONS! You took the best approach being relaxed and happy about the whole process. It makes me so sad to read the stories of heartbreak and stress in visiting FSH. I'm so happy for you and wish you all the best with your new kelly!

Oh a classic black!!! Nice... I love sellier! Congrats dear!
The great thing about blackis ANY twilly will look nice! Just depends if you want the bag to POP or to be subtle....

Thank you Israeli_Flava!!
I love sellier too :biggrin:
I would like my bag to POP esp during summer so I'm gonna look for some bright colour twilles for this beauty :roflmfao:

Last edited:
What a great bag!
Congrats!
Your story shows that when you are cool and relaxed... everything turns out for the best!

CONGRATULATIONS! You took the best approach being relaxed and happy about the whole process. It makes me so sad to read the stories of heartbreak and stress in visiting FSH. I'm so happy for you and wish you all the best with your new kelly!

Thank you Mariapia and runandstretch!!
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world now:cutesy:

Hermes goods are expensive and hard to get therefore it can be very stressful especially there is a time constraint if you want to buy them in Paris as tourist

Tho I took a more relaxed approach to the whole shopping process, I have to admit that I was super anxious while I was waiting in the queue!!!!

Congratulations!! Your Kelly is beautiful!! Great approach!!!

Thank you Mondrianum ;)

Congrats on the sellier!

Thank you Kitty S. ;)