How many versions of pink Chanel classic flaps?

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Sooo...I think a pink Chanel classic flap would be a great addition to my mostly black Chanel collection.

Just wondering...can people post all the different versions of pink they have seen previously and/or available now.

Any owners with color codes and names would be awesome too!!

I was considering light pink to bright bubblegum pink...

Also--on Hikarupanda's signature, there is a bright bubblegum pink Classic flap...anyone know which that one is???

Thanks!!!!

Hi! :smile: Ohhh, I adore pink haha... the light (pale) pink is pretty, as is the medium pink a pfer just posted their pst in (I have a bowler in that color). Chanel has also done blush patent (very neutral beigy pink), and I've seen a deeper fushia pink. The bubblegum pink (on Hikarupanda's sig) I was lucky enough to snag fairly recently at NM (and it's an '05 pink)... the Chanel gods were smiling down on me hehe!!! :love: I nearly fell over when I saw it haha... I'm pretty sure that was the last in the company, although oddly enough the week after I bought it, another one popped up at the same store and I posted about it... I think a lucky pfer snagged it. :smile: Good luck in your pink search!!! :P

My '05 pink :love::
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t208/fieryfashionista/Chanelpinkonpedestal.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t208/fieryfashionista/Chanelpinkhanging.jpg

-The first pic best represents the color! :smile:

^ oh wow, everyone seems to love the bubble gum one in my signature! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that color!!! I so wish this color will come back!!!! Fieryfashionist, can you post the color code of that bubble gum pink?? Yours is a jumbo right?

yes---could you post the color code for the bubblegum pink?

also--does anyone have pic to compare light pale pink and the medium pink?

Thanks!!

^ although I am sure the only place we can find the bubble gum pink now would probably be ebay, but I really think that chanel may one day re-do that color....I mean, how many shades of pink can they possibly think of?? They gotta recycle some colors you know!

ITA that this color should come back!! It's just gorgeous! :heart: I really wish Chanel would come out with classic flaps in all colors of the rainbow - yellow, purple (they did, but need to again haha), green (like the current perfo, but in caviar), orange, red '05 (my HG red!), etc. A girl can only dream hehe. :P Here is a close up of the tag on my pink:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t208/fieryfashionista/Mybabyisold.jpg

Just in case, it says:

05P A01112Y01588

61347 Red

I think ebay would be your best bet, but you never know, maybe this color will come out again... it's too stunning IMO to be a one season done deal! :smile:

Here's a pink Jumbo/Silver Hardware from the reference thread
attachment.php

Color code is 41316 ROSE
STYLE A11869Y01588

Is that your lovely bag? {{{droools}}}

I actually copied the style and color code off of the box that you also pictured in the reference thread.
(that's why I put "ROSE" since that's what the tag on the box said)

Yes that is mine in the family picture. I actually need to do a new classic flap family pic to add the new red and purple. The tag says 41316 Pink. This was from 05C, is that 2005 Cruise?