Speedy 25 monogram or Ebene Monogram Mini Lin Speedy 30?

I'd go with the 25 in Mono or DE. There's really not a bad choice with these two. Mono is my preference based on looks alone but you do have to be more careful with rain and staining the vachetta.

I'd go with the 25 in Mono or DE. There's really not a bad choice with these two. Mono is my preference based on looks alone but you do have to be more careful with rain and staining the vachetta.
Thanks! I know I want the mono, but keep debating the 25 vs the 30 and the classic canvas vs the woven fabric of the mini lin (idyll).

The mini lin (idylle) fabric bags do not age well. Look at used ones on ebay, the color fades and they can wear to the point of having holes in them. I would definitely go with a canvas speedy.

The 25 is very cute and the 30 holds a lot more, so depends on how much you have with you... for my first speedy i chose the 30 :smile:
Thanks! Good to know about the fading of the fabric vs the canvas. I wish I knew for sure whether a 25 or 30 would be best. I looked at both and either would be great.

Would the 25 or 30 look better on my size - 5'3" or so, a size 8ish?

I honestly think you could wear either one and it would look great. Do you have a store nearby just to check them out? I'd recommend it if you do, sometimes you know right away when you see it in the mirror. I tried them both on recently and was torn. The 25 looked like a toy bag but the 30 was a tad bigger than I wanted. I think I'd go with the 30 though because it looked better on my frame. I'm 5'4 and refusing to admit my size at the moment. :roflmfao: The 25 was cute on me as a crossbody but the 30 looked better on the crook of my arm and hand carry.

I honestly think you could wear either one and it would look great. Do you have a store nearby just to check them out? I'd recommend it if you do, sometimes you know right away when you see it in the mirror. I tried them both on recently and was torn. The 25 looked like a toy bag but the 30 was a tad bigger than I wanted. I think I'd go with the 30 though because it looked better on my frame. I'm 5'4 and refusing to admit my size at the moment. :roflmfao: The 25 was cute on me as a crossbody but the 30 looked better on the crook of my arm and hand carry.
I looked at both yesterday and initially thought the 25 was what I wanted, but I don't want to deal with an opening that is too small and having to squeeze stuff in when I carry more than usual. I agree - the 25 looked a tad smallish to me, and the 30 seemed biggish! I'd rather have a little too much space than not enough.

Also, I won't have the strap, so it will be hand carry only.

Which would you choose?

I'm 5'3 and prefer size 30!

I owned 4 speedy all in size 30 (Idylle in fusain, Ebene, Azur and Speedy B in mono) I end up keeping only my Azur and Mono. I loved my Ebene, I think it's beautiful but the handle started to peel so I decided instead of replacing the handles to just sell it. I recently sold my Idylle also due to the fact that the fabric was looking dull and just not in love with it anymore.

I think you can't go wrong with either sizes, it's just a matter of preference but for the style I would go with Mono! GL :smile:

I looked at both yesterday and initially thought the 25 was what I wanted, but I don't want to deal with an opening that is too small and having to squeeze stuff in when I carry more than usual. I agree - the 25 looked a tad smallish to me, and the 30 seemed biggish! I'd rather have a little too much space than not enough.

Also, I won't have the strap, so it will be hand carry only.

Exactly, I'd go with the 30. ;)