Good service at LV store in Munich

loveglitzer

Apr 3, 2012
Yesterday I bought a totally pm in DE and left the store using the bag right away. I loved everthing but saw that ugly ending of my Zipper fabrik where the red interior shows through, which is ok. The fabrik was shortened and seamed to be sealed by heat, but so bulky and not in a line, as I would have done it with a lightning (for cigarettes ... Sorry for my english)

I felt a bit sad and agreed with myself, that I don't care, as I already used it and I hate exchanges ... Love to leave the store in a good mood. About an hour later I went back to the store to pick up my box and dustbag. The SA who greeted us coming in and going out including making a compliment to my new bag, recognized me when I came in again and asked to be my assistent. She brought my box in a paperbag and asked how I liked the totally so far.

I agreed she is perfect for me, but I am a little sad that I have overseen the ugly ending of the zipper ending. She had a look, took other bags out to compare and said she has to ask the store manager, as I already have used the bag. I agreed and when he came to check it out, I took myself a bit aside to give them space. Then I was asked to empty the bag so that they could have a look inside as well and after that the store manager agreed that the zipper is to be called a defect and is going to be sent back to LV Paris. I was given a new bag and loaded that one again. When the store manager saw all my DE items he started conversation about LVs original design and we agreed about classy and understatement (by the way ... He carried an agenda in DE on his own). I told him that I hope to have this bag for 20+ years ... and asked about average life of DE bags. He explained, that they are able to last that long if treated well. An everyday use and abuse by not taking care and smashing the bag around, drop her on the floor, left in the car been used harsh in winter with squishing und pressing, she would NOT. But with a little of rotation, a little thoughtfullness in usage she will even grow older. LV is not giving a guarantee but these bag show off how they are treated and loved.

That was my first very positive day at LV ... This bag is my third buy in that store (our city has two stores) and I am more of a poor customer as I only have DE ... The Totally PM is my most expensive item, so you can do the maths ... This one will be also my last, as I dont see a need for anything further.

To buy this Totally pm I sold my Delightful pm as I am not comfy with monogram print and she did not stay put on my shoulder, no help either ... And I sold my preloved squarish looking BRERA DE (sorry to say but luxury and preloved doesnt grew on me ... Not with bags) ... From that fund I completed my collection:

Keyring
Minipochette de
Zippy coin purse de
Pochette accessoire nm de
Eva clutch de
Totally pm de

So, if you are in Munich visit the LV store at Residenzstreet ... They have everything.

Last edited:
Thats good to hear!

I am over in the Frankfurt area - we just got a new LV store in Frankfurt - beautiful, 4 stories high!

But I am saving up my money to do some traveling. No new bags for me for awhile. ( I should have gambled and put money on the World cup for Germany to win ! Ha!)

LG

Loveglitzer, congratulations on your new Totally!! Seems like a great bag, safe thanks to the zipper... It is great to hear that they exchanged the bag and you don't have to watch the defect everytime you take the bag!
You have a lovely DE collection! Congrats and enjoy everything!

Enjoy your Totally, it's such a lovely, functional bag. Nice to hear your experience with LV MUC.
I have had only good ones too in Residenzstrasse but also in Oberpollinger. They have real friendly staff. The customer service is perfect.

Thats good to hear!

I am over in the Frankfurt area - we just got a new LV store in Frankfurt - beautiful, 4 stories high!

But I am saving up my money to do some traveling. No new bags for me for awhile. ( I should have gambled and put money on the World cup for Germany to win ! Ha!)

LG
Hi, yes we should have bet, but I didn't saw it coming ...

Saving for traveling is a little easier than saving for a bag ... I love to travel!

Loveglitzer, congratulations on your new Totally!! Seems like a great bag, safe thanks to the zipper... It is great to hear that they exchanged the bag and you don't have to watch the defect everytime you take the bag!
You have a lovely DE collection! Congrats and enjoy everything!
Hi Pavla, thank you ... I haven't had this bag on my radar, was surprised by a youtube video and knew that SHE would be perfect for my purpose. The zipper is fantastic and I even can open and close it with only one hand! Love the interior, lining ... Everything. When I sold my Delightful I was a little tearful and I missed the bag dearly. - Now I am releaved to have let go, totally is su much better and she suits me so fine.

How is you festival? You looked glamourse ;)

Enjoy your Totally, it's such a lovely, functional bag. Nice to hear your experience with LV MUC.
I have had only good ones too in Residenzstrasse but also in Oberpollinger. They have real friendly staff. The customer service is perfect.
Are you from Muc? I prefer the residenz but had two exchanges and two snorty young girls not willing to help or serve me as a customer, their attitude wasn't so nice .... But,well they were young and maybe just started their profession. After all, I always got what I hoped for but I also always felt stressed out.

This time was so pleasant but it is all about the SA ... She was smiling and she had a lovely attitude admires the brand and really seams to love her job. Well done!

Are you from Muc? I prefer the residenz but had two exchanges and two snorty young girls not willing to help or serve me as a customer, their attitude wasn't so nice .... But,well they were young and maybe just started their profession. After all, I always got what I hoped for but I also always felt stressed out.

This time was so pleasant but it is all about the SA ... She was smiling and she had a lovely attitude admires the brand and really seams to love her job. Well done!

I'm often in MUC and do a lot of shopping there. Love this city. We are twins with Totally. Mine is e real workhorse, she's not afraid of anything :winkiss::btdh:

I like the one in oberpollinger shopping center more. its a bit more familiar. But they have little bit more stuff in residenzstreet. I always chat with the security man and the SA is really great! She knows really everything about vintage bags and helps me to repair them or give me tipps for exchange parts. (last week the SA gave me a old dustbag for my vintage pochette for free)

I bought my first bag in old jeans, flipflops and bad makeup and they still were professional and really friendly. Not arrogant at all.

Greetings from Munich :love::love::love: