how long do you wait before relist/second chance offer?

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
Someone won one of my auctions. She was contacting me frequently, but after she won, I have heard nothing. how long should I wait before I offer it to the next highest bidder? She hasn't contacted me since winning the auction.

If they haven't paid after the 7 days then file a NPB, I'd be careful offering the 2nd chance as sometimes filing the NPB is enough to make people pay up

^^^I agree with the above statement I've been in a similar situation send 2 very nice "reminder" notes -your item is ready to ship etc, no contact, as soon as I filed the NPB she sent payment- still no contact but :yes: at least I was paid.

hmmm, OK. thank you ladies :heart:. I just don't know what to do. She did end up contacting me saying she was going to pay within 24 hours, and she hasn't... so i don't know what to think, but it's kinda annoying!

I agree with waiting 7 days. File the NPB, wait a day...if she still has not paid, move on. I wouldn't want to wait any longer for fear that the other bidders change their mind as well!