Tired of big bags

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I've recently got sick of the bigger bags. When I'm out and about with my artsy my shoulder hurts and my arm just gets tired. I have a neverfull mm which is bigger and comfy so maybe it's the artsy.. I'm thinking of maybe getting the sully pm,reggia, or pochette métis? My question really is I'm Newley pregnant and due in February so a ways to go, but I plan on using a petunia pickle bottom diaper bag so will I also be using a bag for myself especially a big bag? Or a small/cross body bags none at all?

I've recently got sick of the bigger bags. When I'm out and about with my artsy my shoulder hurts and my arm just gets tired. I have a neverfull mm which is bigger and comfy so maybe it's the artsy.. I'm thinking of maybe getting the sully pm,reggia, or pochette métis? My question really is I'm Newley pregnant and due in February so a ways to go, but I plan on using a petunia pickle bottom diaper bag so will I also be using a bag for myself especially a big bag? Or a small/cross body bags none at all?
Congrats! Since you will have a diaper bag I would get the Pochette Metis. I love mine :tender: As a new mom I think you will really appreciate having a small crossbody.

Congrats on the pregnancy!! When my kids were younger I used my mono pochette and would put it in my PPB diaper bag. I have the same bags you mentioned. Trust me you do not want another big bag along with the diaper bag and car seat. As my kids got older, I use the NF or the pochette metis. It's a great crossbody bag!! Good luck!:P

Congrats on the pregnancy!! When my kids were younger I used my mono pochette and would put it in my PPB diaper bag. I have the same bags you mentioned. Trust me you do not want another big bag along with the diaper bag and car seat. As my kids got older, I use the NF or the pochette metis. It's a great crossbody bag!! Good luck!:P

I have the newer neverfull that comes with the pouch. Do you think I could use that in my diaper bag?

I have the newer neverfull that comes with the pouch. Do you think I could use that in my diaper bag?

It might get too heavy depending what you put in it. Do not forget the bottles, milk or formula. I used a small diaper case and a small pack of baby wipes in my NF when my son got older. He is 2 now and I only carry baby wipes. IMHO I would not use it as a diaper bag. I would use the PPB instead.

It might get too heavy depending what you put in it. Do not forget the bottles, milk or formula. I used a small diaper case and a small pack of baby wipes in my NF when my son got older. He is 2 now and I only carry baby wipes. IMHO I would not use it as a diaper bag. I would use the PPB instead.

No i meant use the pouch that came with my neverfull not use my neverfull lol sorry

What about a pochette? I've been using mine a lot-- I bought some of those cute gold chains on ebay and wear it crossbody. That would be perfect to put in your diaper bag and then you can just throw it on when you have to chase after your little one!

Do you have a pochette? You can get one of those longer chains on eBay, and use that as a crossbody. Throw it in your diaper bag, and when you go without the baby, grab the pochette and go with your stuff already in it.

I'm pregnant with my 2nd baby... with the 1st one I just used a regular diaper bag until she was about 1 1/2. Then I would just pack her stuff in my own bag until she was potty-trained and no more diapers. That's when I started using crossbody bags... so much better than lugging a regular handbag around, you'll definitely need a handsfree option to chase after them!!

I say just use the diaper bag and if you need it, add a pochette or small cross body that you can throw in the diaper bag too. I wouldn't want to lug around 2 bags

Congrats on your pregnancy. When i was pregnant, i love to wear small bag. At that time i only wear my chanel woc or balenciaga town, yes none of it was LV. When my baby was born, i choose speedy 35 mon monogram for her baby bag. I bought additional strap for sling, but most of the time i hang the bag at baby stroller. I still carry my woc for my essential, so when i need money or phone, i can quickly grab it without digging baby bag.
I suggest you take metis pochette, a cross body bag is a good option for new mommy.. :smile: