Nice Leather Weekender??

WhitleyGilbert

O.G.
Jul 22, 2008
Does anyone have any suggestions for any a good leather weekender bag?
I've been on the lookout for a nice sturdy brown leather weekender, but I haven't found anything yet. I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

I agree with the Balenciaga weekender suggestion. I have one and sadly am trying to send it off to a new home, only because I don't use it as much anymore. But it is a great piece to have for frequent quick trips and even long distance traveling.

Good luck!

Yes! The men's bleecker weekend tote in leather. Awesome!

Oooh I love the Bleecker and that actually was one of my first thoughts when I started reading this thread - it's on my "gotta have" list... :hbeat:
Another one I like is the Lumi Supermarket XXL which has 2 browns at the moment; Cognac and Sand (which on sale for 225 €). I'm after the Wine color myself. The leather is pebbled, thick and practically indestructible. In the beginning it's so stiff that the bag stands up on its own but after a year of constant use my XL size is now beautifully soft and slightly slouchy. It also has interchangeable handles (2 short and a long one) so you can choose your style and easily switch it on the go.

I might not be able to get both the Supermarket and the Bleecker but a girl can dream, right..?