Heartbroken

I would expect lv to give you a credit. Please let us know what they say. It's obviously a defect. I can't believe the glaze is actually melting, they need to issue you a credit asap.

I would expect lv to give you a credit. Please let us know what they say. It's obviously a defect. I can't believe the glaze is actually melting, they need to issue you a credit asap.
Yes they said I can come pick up another bag anytime I want as this one could not be repaired. I will take credit and probably wait it out till I find a bag I like or maybe just buy the new neverfull. Will research better this time since quite a few bags seem to have quality issues :sad:

Yes they said I can come pick up another bag anytime I want as this one could not be repaired. I will take credit and probably wait it out till I find a bag I like or maybe just buy the new neverfull. Will research better this time since quite a few bags seem to have quality issues :sad:
The new neverfulls are supposed to have a hot pink interior in November. You could order a mon monogram. I hope you can find a replacement that you'll love.

Yep, the glazing on my straps melted into each other while I was in New Orleans last week. Luckily I caught it before it got too bad, separated the straps, and smoothed the glazing. But this type of defect is effing ridiculous on a $1600 bag.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love LV but their quality SUCKS!

I am so sorry this happened to your ikat nf as well! I'm the one who posted the pics on the clubhouse and the bag ruined 2 of my t-shirts and a dress as well as inside of the bag.
The strap melted and some parts of the glazing were hanging...I had to peel them off! :/
I have ikat nf rose indien as well, I carried it all summer long last year, but this didn't happen to that one. I'm afraid to use it anymore though.
I haven't heard back from my LV yet.
I had major cracking issue on my emp speedy as well (and emp wallet!!) and they are all in repair right now.
I am hoping that LV would offer me a store credit this point. I was so in love with the ikat nf, but since this happened and I've been away from the bag for the last two weeks, it gave me a chance to wear some other carefree mono bags - ugh, stupid pretty bag!!!! lol
I'm still wondering ... If LV would do anything about my ruined clothing. I'm sure they won't..
I'm so sorry this happened to you...and me. :sad:

I am so sorry this happened to your ikat nf as well! I'm the one who posted the pics on the clubhouse and the bag ruined 2 of my t-shirts and a dress as well as inside of the bag.
The strap melted and some parts of the glazing were hanging...I had to peel them off! :/
I have ikat nf rose indien as well, I carried it all summer long last year, but this didn't happen to that one. I'm afraid to use it anymore though.
I had major cracking issue on my emp speedy as well (and emp wallet!!) and they are all in repair right now.
I am hoping that LV would offer me a store credit this point. I was so in love with the ikat nf, but since this happened and I've been away from the bag for the last two weeks, it gave me a chance to wear some other carefree mono bags - ugh, stupid pretty bag!!!! lol
I'm still wondering ... If LV would do anything about my ruined clothing. I'm sure they won't..
It's so odd to me that all of us experienced this issue exactly a year after owning. I don't recall anyone having this problem last year. Weird!

I have the chipping issue with my ikat. At first is small and become bigger and not only 1 spot, but a lot. Mine is GM rose indien. At first they repair for me. They change the leather. After repair i still have the same issue. Then LV replace a new one for me. My SA said i am not the first who experienced it. I love ikat too. But i dont want to have defective bag sits on my shelf. To bad ikat have bad quality. I miss mine.. :sad:

For a bag that expensive, I never thought it'd have so many quality issues. I'm sorry you went through the same thing too and worse it happened to three of your LV products. I had bought a speedy bandouliere just before this bag and that is doing great....maybe because I haven't used it as much. But no issues with that so far. That is why I was so bummed about the ikat

It's so odd to me that all of us experienced this issue exactly a year after owning. I don't recall anyone having this problem last year. Weird!
Exactly..I thought I had researched the bag enough before I bought it, but I guess everyone was buying it at the time and the issues hadn't really started pouring in.

Mine was starting to crack and the inside fade so I sold it and pretty much broke even. I love LV but don't think I would ever buy a nf again the quality isn't there.