Cabbage Rose pics!

Interesting on this thread how many aren't "into" floral bags! I'm a romantic old-fashioned girl at heart and always have been. The satchel reminds me of a 'Mary Poppins' bag, one of my favorite movies.
I could see carrying this bag happily for quite a long time. I'm happy that Dooney came out with this pattern. I wasn't interested in their other florals but this one seems leap years ahead of them.

Interesting on this thread how many aren't "into" floral bags! I'm a romantic old-fashioned girl at heart and always have been. The satchel reminds me of a 'Mary Poppins' bag, one of my favorite movies.
I could see carrying this bag happily for quite a long time. I'm happy that Dooney came out with this pattern. I wasn't interested in their other florals but this one seems leap years ahead of them.

I agree... This is a classic floral pattern... I adore the white. It's on the list

I love floral bags! For years, I was stuck on Vera Bradley bags until my granddaughter said "Grandma why are you using that old lady bag!" After that, I only used Vera in accessories.:rolleyes:

I'd love to have the tan cabbage rose in the wristlet.

Funny girl! Tell your Granddaughter that Vera Bradley is VERY popular with college students. :smile:
Not just college students! My dd started feeling the pressure to carry a VB in 6th grade at her private school. I was none too pleased because I also thought of it as a sort of "older ladies" style but they've done a great job of promoting to the younger girls. I was shocked at the prices!
I don't let anyone else's comments ever phase my taste, if I love it I carry it! After all, not all grandaughter's know exactly what is "chic" or not, only what they like themselves.
Sometimes we have things to teach, you know?.......:smile:

Not really a rose kind of gal (unless I am on the receiving end of a bouquet), but I really like this pattern. I think it looks a little bit vintage or antique, and I love the thought that not everyone has the exact bag that I do. I have seen several of the Flo bags around here lately, although no one seems to realize they sell them with pockets also, so mine is the unique one in a sea of similarity.....