Hot stamping in Houston

bosborne23

O.G.
Jan 30, 2012
Hi ladies!

I was wondering if any of you have had hotstamp experience with the Houston fendi?! I'm interested in getting my 2jours done but bought it through Nordstrom! I know some fendi boutiques say you have to purchase from them and then some will hot stamp as long as you purchased through authorized seller!

Thank you!

I'm in Louisiana. I brought my 2jours from outlet in Orlando, sent the tag to Fendi store in New Orleans and they sent it the Fendi store in Houston (the Houston store was having some type of event and the New Orleans store sent them their machine) and sent the tag back to me with no problems. No questions were asked. Tag came back exactly how I wanted it. I hope this helps.

I got my 2 Jours from Neiman's and inquired about getting it hot stamped at the fendi boutique in the galleria and they said I would have to buy the bag at their store in order for it to be hot stamped. :sad: hope that helps. You should try calling them and ask.

That's correct I just called Fendi.you have to buy that purse from the Fendi boutique in order for them
To hot stamp it. The hot stamping only takes about 30 minutes.

I've called nordstrom and no body seems to know what the hot stamping is :sad: so frustrating!

There are more details in this thread.....http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/should-i-hotstamp-my-2jours-does-fendi-sell-831636-3.html

I did not purchase mine from the Fendi boutique but they did hot stamp it for me. Several others have had luck getting theirs hot stamped too via the Boutique.

In the link I provided, there is an Etsy seller that will hot stamp it(I actually prefer the font they use!)

There are more details in this thread.....http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/should-i-hotstamp-my-2jours-does-fendi-sell-831636-3.html

I did not purchase mine from the Fendi boutique but they did hot stamp it for me. Several others have had luck getting theirs hot stamped too via the Boutique.

In the link I provided, there is an Etsy seller that will hot stamp it(I actually prefer the font they use!)

Oh okay sounds good! I will definitely look into that :smile: just out of curiosity, which fendi boutique did you go through?

Thank you again! 😊