Help Celine luggage in Paris

twirly_red

Jan 14, 2010
Hello! I need some help. I'm going to be in Paris very soon on a short trip. Could anyone tell me which boutique or dept store is best to find a micro or mini luggage in black?

Also does anyone know the latest price in paris for micro and mini?
Tia

Last year I got the micro luggage in black in the avenue montaigne boutique.

For mini all the dept store carry it..but for micro it's a little difficult. The mini is the popular size...the shop tend to have the mini more in stock.

Last year I got the micro luggage in black in the avenue montaigne boutique.

For mini all the dept store carry it..but for micro it's a little difficult. The mini is the popular size...the shop tend to have the mini more in stock.
Thanks for the tip! May I ask how much you paid for your micro?

I'm still undecided between micro and mini size.

Anyone know current price for mini?

Prices in Paris as of last week. Micro €1850 Mini €2000 (for 1 color, multiple color will be more) Prices have gone up a lot and will continue to rise....
Thank you for the intel! I went to Ave Montaigne boutique and they had lots of stock! They had all sizes and many colours along with black :smile:

I ended up getting the mini in black smooth leather, so happy!

Thank you for the intel! I went to Ave Montaigne boutique and they had lots of stock! They had all sizes and many colours along with black :smile:

I ended up getting the mini in black smooth leather, so happy!
Do they have them on display? Because last year when I went at the end of August, I didn't see any micro, mini or trapeze displayed out. I'll be going again at the end of August, hopefully I'll have better luck this time.

Do they have them on display? Because last year when I went at the end of August, I didn't see any micro, mini or trapeze displayed out. I'll be going again at the end of August, hopefully I'll have better luck this time.

Hi, yes they had them on display. It was a whole wall of luggage and trapeze 😁 I had to ask for black mini though as they had black micro on display and colored minis on display. They also had exotic versions too!

Hello! I need some help. I'm going to be in Paris very soon on a short trip. Could anyone tell me which boutique or dept store is best to find a micro or mini luggage in black?

Also does anyone know the latest price in paris for micro and mini?
Tia

Micro is €1850 last i heard. Not sure if it has gone higher or not