Any review about Le Pliage Cuir Crossbody bag?

lyngen

Aug 5, 2013
Hi all!

I am thinking to get a Le Pliage Cuir Crossbody bag, the one showed in the picture.

Can you share some experience about this bag, like how much it can fit, and any pros or cons? Thanks!

Attachments

• le pliage cuir crossbody.jpg
    le pliage cuir crossbody.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 3,657
Hi all!

I am thinking to get a Le Pliage Cuir Crossbody bag, the one showed in the picture.

Can you share some experience about this bag, like how much it can fit, and any pros or cons? Thanks!

I have this one. I can carry my phone, a small wallet, sunglasses, and a few other small things and it's not packed full. I like it because it is so light, and the leather is soft. You can adjust the strap length (or remove the strap) by re-tying the knots inside the bag.
I think the biggest factor would be whether it's big enough for what you want to carry. And if the back zipper annoys you. I'm ok with it but I wish the zipper was a bit smoother to open and close. Overall I like it because it feels so weightless, holds my basics, and I like the way it looks.

I have this one. I can carry my phone, a small wallet, sunglasses, and a few other small things and it's not packed full. I like it because it is so light, and the leather is soft. You can adjust the strap length (or remove the strap) by re-tying the knots inside the bag.
I think the biggest factor would be whether it's big enough for what you want to carry. And if the back zipper annoys you. I'm ok with it but I wish the zipper was a bit smoother to open and close. Overall I like it because it feels so weightless, holds my basics, and I like the way it looks.

Thanks so much for your reply! It's very valuable!

I'm also thinking to use it to carry my basics. My concern is that the strap seems thin, when the bag is full, does the strap hurts the shoulder? Especially in the summer time. Thanks:smile:

Thanks so much for your reply! It's very valuable!

I'm also thinking to use it to carry my basics. My concern is that the strap seems thin, when the bag is full, does the strap hurts the shoulder? Especially in the summer time. Thanks:smile:

The strap doesn't dig into my shoulder and I'm very sensitive to that kind of thing. The bag itself is so weightless. I'm not sure how it would feel with a small bottle of water in it though. The strap itself is very soft, but of course you can see it's narrow.