Leah Remini: It's All Relative

I like when they show reality people talking to the camera men and producers and when the show the camera man. To me it makes it more real. I can't stand when women on reality shows, get all made up and hair done then start filming. That is not reality. Going to the gym with your hair out and a full face of makeup is not reality. I miss the old days of the Osbournes; that was true reality.

It also drives me crazy when black women on reality shows "go to bed" and you know damn well they don't go to bed without a scarf or wrapping their heads.

I like when they show reality people talking to the camera men and producers and when the show the camera man. To me it makes it more real. I can't stand when women on reality shows, get all made up and hair done then start filming. That is not reality. Going to the gym with your hair out and a full face of makeup is not reality. I miss the old days of the Osbournes; that was true reality.

It also drives me crazy when black women on reality shows "go to bed" and you know damn well they don't go to bed without a scarf or wrapping their heads.
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Had no idea I would like Leah Remini this much.
But her nanny makes me sort of uncomfortable- she's a little overly flirty with Leah's husband.