Any pics of Rose Garden Leisure Shopper?

Aug 14, 2013
Hello :smile:

I saw a lady post in the LV forum a picture of her LV tote and her friend had a Dooney & Bourke tote in the background in the white rose garden pattern and I think I'm in love...

I was wondering if anyone had some pictures of this tote in this pattern? Or just pictures of the white pattern in general? It's so pretty in my opinion.

Attachments

• dooney.jpg
    dooney.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 106
Hi There! Such a cute bag! I don't recall seeing any pictures here on the forum with the exception of maybe some in store shots. I've seen these all over in the department stores and on clearance. I believe they've been spotted in Marshall's as well. QVC has them on clearance, but I think the white is gone. They have the presentation video posted so that might help you see the bag better. There's also Ilovedooney.com which offers bags at great discounts. Good luck. :smile:

Hi There! Such a cute bag! I don't recall seeing any pictures here on the forum with the exception of maybe some in store shots. I've seen these all over in the department stores and on clearance. I believe they've been spotted in Marshall's as well. QVC has them on clearance, but I think the white is gone. They have the presentation video posted so that might help you see the bag better. There's also Ilovedooney.com which offers bags at great discounts. Good luck. :smile:

Aw darn I was hoping to find pictures!

Oh well. I've got my eye on a mini florentine satchel!

Hmm, I checked out that site and it seems too good to be true!! Is it really the real deal?

Not the same thing, but saw Von Maur site has the D&B Floral Leisure Shopper in black for $99.00, marked down from $198.00. The dimensions are 12H x 14W x 6.5D.

Since many of the summer bags are on clearance, now is a good time to check around for a deal. Has anyone seen the bag alichelsealyn is looking for at the outlets? I saw some of the accessories from this line at T.J. Maxx about a week ago.

Aw darn I was hoping to find pictures!

Oh well. I've got my eye on a mini florentine satchel!

Hmm, I checked out that site and it seems too good to be true!! Is it really the real deal?

Yup, Ilovedooney.com is Dooney's online outlet. They are the exact bags you'll find at the stores and QVC. You can shop on the website or via ebay. Free shipping and no tax. Hope you find something good. :smile: