MMy favorite parts of a Copenhagen birthday (pic heavy reveal)

MsFrida

O.G.
May 13, 2008
Oh what an unoriginal title :P But I thought I'd share the result of a birthday spent in Copenhagen/Denmark on a hot summer day ;)

I've been thinking of getting a mono Eva for years (to have one Ebene crossbody clutch and one mono), but this suits my needs so much better size wise (the only downside is the vachetta strap, and at some point I will probably purchase an Eva strap to go with it instead. I'm not a fan of the "loop" fastening at one side, plus it's a bit short on me)

DSC_3057_zps7ef09d7d.jpg

DSC_3064_zps320c2bbf.jpg

DSC_3069_zps16606f5e.jpg

DSC_3070_zps47f05863.jpg

DSC_3076_zpse28b76c4.jpg

DSC_3100_zps797c3db7.jpg

For a minute there I thought that I was looking at pictures from a magazine. Nice reveal. If you don't mind me asking, what camera did you use to take these gorgeous shots?

Those sure are beautiful pictures...Grattis! (Happy birthday)
Perfect bag for the walking city it is. Love the scarves too. Hope you had a chance to grab a yummy simple rode polse :smile:

DSC_3087_zps63d84c66.jpg

DSC_3104_zpscd93d122.jpg

DSC_3105_zps392faa86.jpg

DSC_3106_zps9550f0ca.jpg

DSC_3110_zps858f4d89.jpg

If you want a closer look at the H scarves in the background you can find that reveal here

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/t...n-garden-pic-heavy-b-874917.html#post27088085

Congrats! I got mine about two months ago and I absolutely love it. It's light weight and very practical. I am not a fan if the loop strap either, but I think it has a better design than the Eva. One thing that bothers me is the snap, I am always afraid of it opening up. Anyhow you can't always have everything in one design. Enjoy your purchase!💖

congrats on your Birthday LV!
BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!
happy birthday! :happydance:

I was just thinking that too!

Thank you! :hugs:

Your Favorite and your pictures are Gorgeous!!!

You're so sweet, thank you!

Those sure are beautiful pictures...Grattis! (Happy birthday)
Perfect bag for the walking city it is. Love the scarves too. Hope you had a chance to grab a yummy simple rode polse :smile:

Tack miss_chiff! ;) No polse for me I'm afraid, but I ate too much of everything else lol

Gorgeous bag and pics! Is it the PM or MM size?

Thank you! It's the MM (and here I thought it was so painfully obvious by the title, MMy Favorite ;))

Congrats! I got mine about two months ago and I absolutely love it. It's light weight and very practical. I am not a fan if the loop strap either, but I think it has a better design than the Eva. One thing that bothers me is the snap, I am always afraid of it opening up. Anyhow you can't always have everything in one design. Enjoy your purchase!💖

Thank you! I personally love the magnetic closure, but it's definitely pickpocket-friendly

Forgot to add some pics of the trip

Mecca lol

DSC_2802_zps7627dd96.jpg

DSC_2799_zps10b2e690.jpg

I sat across the LV store deliberating whether to get the Favorite or the 90 cm scarf from Hermès. After this yummy Irish Coffee I somehow ended up with both

DSC_2789_zpsf77cc89a.jpg

DSC_2765_zpsb46d2d0f.jpg

Droolworthy cakes at windows of this place. Too bad I was too warm and too impatient to wait in line

DSC_2733_zpsa7ac186c.jpg

Kongens Nytorv Metro station, I could almost smell the H and LV stores from here

DSC_2652_zps0ff6050f.jpg

Desperately wanted to get this little guy an apple or something

DSC_2718_zps3dba5c6d.jpg

DSC_2719_zps705ad964.jpg