My Prada Saffiano Reveal

M_Butterfly

HLess
O.G.
Jul 12, 2006
I am so so happy that I got this one. My plan is to wait until my birthday which is next month to carry it but we shall see if I can wait that long...(emphasis on "that long") :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC01543.JPG
    DSC01543.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 1,683
Congratulations - what a beautiful bag :smile:

Thank you so very much

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Congrats on your beautiful red! Mine is BN2274 in this color too! It is gorgeous.:biggrin:

I have no idea that there were some many styles and numbers until I started reading the threads here. This is the BN1786, (I think). The size is good for me. I have seen a smaller size that looks very cute but I was afraid it would be too small. Now I love to have this bag in black, caramel and even blue. :graucho:

Yup! There were really so many styles and size, so before I purchase, I ran to the store to try it. I saw
many colors and this red color caught my eyes and I like the size too especially it come with the strap!
I love the black, blue and cameo.

Yup! There were really so many styles and size, so before I purchase, I ran to the store to try it. I saw
many colors and this red color caught my eyes and I like the size too especially it come with the strap!
I love the black, blue and cameo.

I thought about the strap but I have a Coach Borough, that is my work horse, and I never carry it with the strap. It is nice to have though. :smile:

Very pretty - love the color, congrats!
Thank YOU