Studded Haley or Studded Duffle?

Hi ladies,

I would like some opinions please:smile:

I have both of these bags on hold at the outlet:

Studded Haley in black violet

Studded Duffle in black violet as well.

I have already two duffles (both are not studded), but don't have any satchel style bags. Ithink both styles look nice, but maybe the haley is better to add some style variety to what I have?

Both bags are at a great price of $105.

Thanks is advance for your responses.

I vote Haley but then most of my bags are satchels. :smile:

PS: I did not buy studded Haley in BV at my outlet in January and I have regretted it ever since. That's a gorgeous bag!

Both are gorgeous. Haley doesn't work for me personally bc it can only be carried as a satchel. I need shoulder & crossbody options (I love my bv duffle). So ask yourself which way will you be carrying it.
And that's an awesome price!!! Get both ;)

Hi ladies,

I would like some opinions please:smile:

I have both of these bags on hold at the outlet:

Studded Haley in black violet

Studded Duffle in black violet as well.

I have already two duffles (both are not studded), but don't have any satchel style bags. Ithink both styles look nice, but maybe the haley is better to add some style variety to what I have?

Both bags are at a great price of $105.

Thanks is advance for your responses.
This is probably a stupid question, but if you call your outlet about a specific bag will they check their inventory for you? My nearest FO is about an hour away, so I'm not crazy about driving out for no reason.

If it were me, I would definitely chose the duffle. It is one of my favorite styles, and the studded BV is gorgeous! I did get a Haley in marine when it was on FOS, but, while beautiful, it is not one of my favorites. I'm just not a satchel person, I guess.

You should get the one that you think you'll get the most use out of and goes with your personal style the best. Or, get both. ;)

I am thinking two of the same colour is too much of the same for me so I have to pick one....I don't own satchels because I find crossbody/shoulder bags more convenient, but I think it is also good to have variety (plus haley is a beauty).

Thanks for all of your replies:smile:

This is probably a stupid question, but if you call your outlet about a specific bag will they check their inventory for you? My nearest FO is about an hour away, so I'm not crazy about driving out for no reason.

Funny you posted this because I've been deliberating over the same thing the past few days! I still haven't decided.

Yes, hard decision to make for sure. I find myself admiring the haley because I already have duffles (which are great), but change is also good.Don't think we can go wrong either way!;)

I am thinking two of the same colour is too much of the same for me so I have to pick one....I don't own satchels because I find crossbody/shoulder bags more convenient, but I think it is also good to have variety (plus haley is a beauty).

Thanks for all of your replies:smile:
I love the Haley style and the duffle. If you want to add variety to you collection, get Haley. But the duffle is much better for hands free carry with kids.
I would get both just to choose which one you like at home ? Then you can return other one after you choose.
I agree that two of that color is too much of the same, but the price is GREAT ! Good luck !