rag and bone - newbury sizing HELP

domates

O.G.
Mar 9, 2009
i've bought a pair of newbury booties on sale ( :yahoo: ) but i'm not so sure about sizing..

i am size 6 and they fit perfectly. except for the ankles. turns out i have really fat ankles :pout: other than that, they are really comfy.

should i still go one size up? are they supposed to be reeeally loose on the ankle?

TIA!

I wear a US7 in most every brand. I have a US7 in Newburys and can wear them but I prefer my other pairs in 7 1/2. After 4 hours or so I can tell the difference whereas in my 7 1/2's I feel no discomfort even after 10 hours of wear. So if you can nab a half size larger still at the lower price, it might be worth it.

Are the ones you bought suede or leather?
The suede ones are not as tight as the straight up leather.

Out of all my Newbury's, all are somewhat loose in the ankle, enough to stuff jeans in, but not super wide.

I have a pair of Harrow and should have gone up a full size. Only went up 1/2. The problem is I have a very high arch. If they're anything like harrows, go up one whole size. The ankles are quite roomy.

thanks for all your help! i've gone 1/2 size up and i am sooo glad i did. they are much more comfier on the ankles and i can tuck my jeans in. :yahoo:

Congrats! They are very cool, sexy booties that can be worn with incredible ease. I love all my R&B booties. Just so you know, if you venture into Kinsey's then go up a full size. They run smaller than Newbury's.

Congrats! They are very cool, sexy booties that can be worn with incredible ease. I love all my R&B booties. Just so you know, if you venture into Kinsey's then go up a full size. They run smaller than Newbury's.

i love them!!!! they are worth the price. for sure!

surprisingly enough Kinsey's in size 6 are more comfortable than size 6 1/2 :P