How much is that doggy in the window....?

hightea_xx

infusion d'homme
O.G.
Aug 27, 2009
When I went searching for my Diorissimo in May, I actually had another item in mind as well... However, when I went to the boutique in Montreal, I didn't see them, and so I assumed that perhaps it was something that we wouldn't be getting in. Fast forward a few months on, with my Diorissimo in hand, I happen to be popping by the boutique and notice something in the display window, perched delicately on a lovely pale pink Lady Dior.....!

Well needless to say, I was beckoned in to the shop (by my favorite BA as well as the item that caught my attention) and just what was inevitable happen....

So here they are! So chic, so fab, SO REAL!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405008700.639063.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405008727.799159.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405008744.988547.jpg

Fabulous shades! The green is such a lovely pop of colour!

Love Dior sunnies they are pretty well all I wear now.

Where is the Dior boutique in Montreal now? Last time we were there the shop in Holts beside Hermes on Sherbrooke was closed.

Thanks everyone! I've set them pff for prescription lens so i'm without them for a little but absence makes the heart grow fonder....!

Fabulous shades! The green is such a lovely pop of colour!

Love Dior sunnies they are pretty well all I wear now.

Where is the Dior boutique in Montreal now? Last time we were there the shop in Holts beside Hermes on Sherbrooke was closed.

It is the one inside Holts, they just expanded and now comprise their older space and the section that housed Prada. Their space is larger and their selection is wider, including the Diorissimos (which o believe have rolled out to wider distribution in the last year) and some exceptional pieces (exotics etc). They were temporarily set up in the open accessories wing across from the Gucci boutique for half a year while the renos were under way but they reopened last year in September :smile:

Thanks everyone! I've set them pff for prescription lens so i'm without them for a little but absence makes the heart grow fonder....!

Where did you take these sunglasses to for prescription lenses? I take mine to Lenscrafters and they have it ready in about an hour to two hours (I go to the larger locations which have the lenses in stock).

Where did you take these sunglasses to for prescription lenses? I take mine to Lenscrafters and they have it ready in about an hour to two hours (I go to the larger locations which have the lenses in stock).

I took them to my family friend's optical store. They have all my prescriptions on file and I like to help them out as they are independently owned... But it means I have to wait longer for them lol.

I also always wondered about the lenscrafter's schtick and if they actually completed lens swaps in an hour or so... Guess you answered that for me!

I took them to my family friend's optical store. They have all my prescriptions on file and I like to help them out as they are independently owned... But it means I have to wait longer for them lol.

I also always wondered about the lenscrafter's schtick and if they actually completed lens swaps in an hour or so... Guess you answered that for me!

Only some locations do that. I normally go to the one at the Eaton Centre which is really well stocked.

They are usually very quick. I've gotten my glasses there for years (I never buy the frame there, because they don't carry Dior as they are a Luxottica brand) and they took only an hour. My most recent pair took two because they were very busy that day.

It is the one inside Holts, they just expanded and now comprise their older space and the section that housed Prada. Their space is larger and their selection is wider, including the Diorissimos (which o believe have rolled out to wider distribution in the last year) and some exceptional pieces (exotics etc). They were temporarily set up in the open accessories wing across from the Gucci boutique for half a year while the renos were under way but they reopened last year in September :smile:

A yes I saw them in the temporary open area and there was no one to help when I was visiting. There was a small selection and I missed the lovely sales assistants. Time to visit Montreal again. Thank you so much for the update.

BTW there is a Dior shop opening in Yorkdale Holt Renfrews.

A yes I saw them in the temporary open area and there was no one to help when I was visiting. There was a small selection and I missed the lovely sales assistants. Time to visit Montreal again. Thank you so much for the update.

BTW there is a Dior shop opening in Yorkdale Holt Renfrews.

I heard about that! Will it carry RTW or will it be a larger boutique I wonder.......

I heard about that! Will it carry RTW or will it be a larger boutique I wonder.......

Not sure there isn't a lot of space and it looked as if it would be in the handbag area.

I'm pretty happy about this as Yorkdale is jus so much easier to get to than downtown right now.

Should add it's been a few weeks since I was there you should check for an update.

Last edited: