What will be my next LV ? Red or black ?

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi all, i went to LV today. I want red bag but i could not find what i really want. I have tried on epi brea, alma and neverfull in carmine and coquelicot.. I prefer carmine, coquelicot is too orangy for me.. I love epi, but this time my heart does not sing.. I dont want vernis, i like it but i dont want to baby the bag.
Then my SA show me soft lockit in framboise.. Wow.. I really like it.. I saw they put black and galet on display.. The leather is so soft, not heavy and have long strap..
Now im torn between framboise or black.. I know i should not think about black bag because the reason i went to LV is for red bag, but soft lockit in black also gorgeous ! And i can imagine how easy to maintain this bag in black.. So, please help me to make decision. My SA told me the stock is very limited, I need to make quick decision.. Thank you everyone.. :smile:

Here is pic from LV website.. And i found pic from google Reese W wearing soft lockit in framboise..

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405173604.419806.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405173623.883139.jpg

I am a sucker for a black bag. The soft lockit in black is beautiful. But I also love leather bag in a beautiful wearable color. The definition of wearable differs for everyone. For me, I like my classic pieces to be neutral - I have three black chanel bags. I just could not see spending so much on bags that would be considered trendy if I went crazy with colors. But my SC bags are in jasper (which I consider neutral) and turquoise because it's my favorite color so I have a lot of clothing in that color palette. I would say to get what you wear the most.

This bag is TDF!!! It screams luxury IMO. I would say go for the red. As much as I'm on a black bag kick, I'd say go for want you initially wanted. The prefect red bag is hard to find and that pic of Reese confirmed how lovely this bag is. Good Luck deciding.

Hubby disagree with black.. He said i had too many black bag.. My mom also said the same.. For LV, i have epi petit noe in black and speedy 30 empriente in black.. As for other brand, i have 1 balenciaga, 1 goyard, 2 chanel classic, 1 hermes lindy and 1 hermes kelly in black.. Oh well, im a big fan of black bag.. Do i need another 1 ? :smile:

This bag is TDF!!! It screams luxury IMO. I would say go for the red. As much as I'm on a black bag kick, I'd say go for want you initially wanted. The prefect red bag is hard to find and that pic of Reese confirmed how lovely this bag is. Good Luck deciding.

I agree with you. When i saw on website, i think it is like empriente jaipur, which is pink with red hint. But when i saw in real, its more to red with pink hint. And Reese confirmed how pretty the color is.. :smile:

I vote for the red lockit, you want a red purse, if you buy a black lockit you will keep looking for a red purse, and you will end up with more purses than you actually need.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Oh wow, this is a difficult decision. Do you have a Soft Lockit? There's one thing I can say about this handbag - you will love it! It's so beautiful and functional and luxurious inside and out. LV really hit the ball out of the park with the SL IMHO.

Both colors are fantastic! I think you should get the color that you think will work the best with your wardrobe... even if it's another black handbag, because you will carry this one a lot!

I have it in Magnolia and I love it, but there's no doubt in my mind that I will get another color. :balloon:

I vote for the red lockit, you want a red purse, if you buy a black lockit you will keep looking for a red purse, and you will end up with more purses than you actually need.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Thank you. You are correct. It will end up buying another bag. :smile:
I want to limit my self, for LV, i can only have 10 bags. And now is the 10th.. So i must really think about it before i make wrong decision. :smile:

Oh wow, this is a difficult decision. Do you have a Soft Lockit? There's one thing I can say about this handbag - you will love it! It's so beautiful and functional and luxurious inside and out. LV really hit the ball out of the park with the SL IMHO.

Both colors are fantastic! I think you should get the color that you think will work the best with your wardrobe... even if it's another black handbag, because you will carry this one a lot!

I have it in Magnolia and I love it, but there's no doubt in my mind that I will get another color. :balloon:

I dont have any SL. I never tried until today and now im in love. As for my wardrobe, i wear denim to work and most of my clothes is in dark color. I think framboise will pop up on me.. :smile: