Sale on Coach.com, finally!!

Good enough, especially since I can't get into FOS. However, I found the same item on the Elder-Beerman site for less, so I'm ordering there.

Still, there are items on Coach.com that are not on the department store websites, so I'll be back . . .

Wow, didn't expect this! This is actually a great way to move some FP product without them discounting so quickly. Also a nice way to guarantee we can get some nice FP merchandise at a discount without waiting so long.

Now I can finally get the Billy Reid Alligator Tote - only $14,000!

Last edited:
Wow, didn't expect this! This is actually a great way to move some FP product without them discounting so quickly. Also a nice way to guarantee we can get some nice FP merchandise at a discount without waiting so long.

Now I can finally get the Billy Reid Alligator Tote - only $14,000!

Lol I was thinking the same about the alligator tote haha we'll be twins!! What a steal haha!

What happens to the sale items after July 13? I thought I saw in another thread that they go to the Outlet Stores? If they make it to the Outlet Stores, will they be discounted even further than the current 50% off sale?

Finally ordered the Madison pintuck hobo in grey birch, the Poppy small tote in magenta metallic and the saff wristlet in acid green.

I picked up the small Poppy tote in Magenta on Monday (along with 2 Legacy Duffles). The Poppy tote will be for me MIL this Christmas. I thought I'd keep it for myself because it looks like a fun bag, but I think my MIL will really love it and get more use out of it than me. I did a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad thing today. I stopped by the Coach store again today and came home with another Legacy Duffle -- this one will be for my SIL this Christmas -- and a Saffiano E/W Universal Case (which my 9yr old thinks is for her :lolots: ) I really like the little wristlet and am tempted to get another.