Camubutterfly

nascar fan

just cruising
O.G.
Jul 3, 2009
Hi, Ladies. Long time no talk to!
I am just in love with this line and have a silk scarf ready for me to pick up. As always, I am struggling with paying the price, but ...
So is it a must have, or am I just in love with the idea of all the butterflies??????? Thoughts, please.

Have you seen the short video????
This is so cool, and I LOVE the music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe5Rpp4OOzw

Attachments

• PART_1404506492889.jpg
    PART_1404506492889.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 567
I couldn't help myself. The bag is pretty, the box is pretty - the scarf is beautiful! And it makes a lovely addition to my little collection. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 128photo 3.JPG
    128photo 3.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 482
  • 127photo.jpg
    127photo.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 480
  • 126photo 1.JPG
    126photo 1.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 495
  • 125photo.JPG
    125photo.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 469
Nascar, can't believe you bought what I have been thinking over since I saw the video. Absolutely lovely, even prettier than the fabulous Gucci floral from spring 2014. I want a Rockstud bag and almost bought one so I think I will get the scarf and save my pennies for the Rockstud Shopper in his blue. The colors are fantastic. Are you going to get the shoes? I hope so!

Nascar, can't believe you bought what I have been thinking over since I saw the video. Absolutely lovely, even prettier than the fabulous Gucci floral from spring 2014. I want a Rockstud bag and almost bought one so I think I will get the scarf and save my pennies for the Rockstud Shopper in his blue. The colors are fantastic. Are you going to get the shoes? I hope so!
Hi!!!!!!!!
It is so pretty. The pic above of all the scarves, the camera setting was on "chrome," or something like that. The true colors are in the other pics.

I am so much in love with this line. I tried on the shoes but they were a solid suede. Same shoe, though. They fit fairly well, but I'd want to try on again and pay more attention. I did a quicky try only.

The colors go with EVERYTHING! Purples, blues, corals, browns, taupe, white, black, gray. Unbelievable.

I want it all! I actually want the pants that were on the mannequin. But the price! Jeesh!!!! $1600

As great as you look in the MJ pants, I think you should get the pants because they are just awesome; you would look great plus you can carry the look. I absolutely love that bag but I can only imagine my daughter's face if I purchased it. Her jaw would drop because she would think I had lost it. Don't you think this can be carried for years? I do because the beauty is timeless. It's fabulous really. Did he do a wallet? Congratulations and your scarves are wonderful. In the evening, you could tie the scarf to the bag. It would be such a nice touch particularly if you were dressed in solid colors.

I LOVE this line too & think the pieces could be worn for years. I tried on a dress, loved it but bit thick/heavy for summer. Also my home boutique doesn't have the shoes/bags yet. I am in trouble-will be buying some ;)

I have some butterfly bags and a belt from the last time Valentino did butterflies so beautiful very different than this collection.

Hi, Ladies. Long time no talk to!
I am just in love with this line and have a silk scarf ready for me to pick up. As always, I am struggling with paying the price, but ...
So is it a must have, or am I just in love with the idea of all the butterflies??????? Thoughts, please.

Have you seen the short video????
This is so cool, and I LOVE the music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe5Rpp4OOzw

Oh, thank you for sharing. I watched the video. It's breathtaking. Italians, their sense of aesthetics is just unbelievable. Love your scarf btw. When you get a chance to wear it, do post some modeling pics. :graucho:

As great as you look in the MJ pants, I think you should get the pants because they are just awesome; you would look great plus you can carry the look. I absolutely love that bag but I can only imagine my daughter's face if I purchased it. Her jaw would drop because she would think I had lost it. Don't you think this can be carried for years? I do because the beauty is timeless. It's fabulous really. Did he do a wallet? Congratulations and your scarves are wonderful. In the evening, you could tie the scarf to the bag. It would be such a nice touch particularly if you were dressed in solid colors.
The navy/white floral pants? I got them.