What twilly would look nice on bleu Izmir birkin?

Aug 4, 2006
Hi everyone! I just lucked into a blue Izmir Birkin 30, but my local stores do not have very many Twillys in stock at all! I think I'm going to have to buy some Twillys for the handles from the hermes website, or transfer them in from other stores. Does anyone have any opinions on which Twillys would look nice with blue Izmir? I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks in advance for your advice!

Hi everyone! I just lucked into a blue Izmir Birkin 30, but my local stores do not have very many Twillys in stock at all! I think I'm going to have to buy some Twillys for the handles from the hermes website, or transfer them in from other stores. Does anyone have any opinions on which Twillys would look nice with blue Izmir? I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks in advance for your advice!
Brandbourgs in blue and orange would look great. I use it on my lindy bleu de galice (similar to bleu Izmir but bleu Izmir is brighter). I saw a reveal recently in one of these threads with this twilly on bleu de galice.

Last edited:
<a class="zoom-container ico-plus" href="http://canada-en.hermes.com/woman/small-sizes-in-silk/twillys/twillys/configurable-product-061569s-55119.html?color_hermes=FUCHSIA/TURQUOISE/EMERAUDE#" rel="http://media.hermes.com/media/catalog/product/import/S/S10/S101/item/other_view1/zoom/H061569S-02.jpg">

Thank you guys! Yes these are brandenbourgs in fuschia/turquoise/emerald. My mom loved those twillys so much that she got them for her dior bag too! Hahaha...you can see color a little better on dior bag

Attachments

• IMG_20140601_142643.jpg
    IMG_20140601_142643.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 562
I paired L'Arbre de Vie twillies with my Blue de Galice Grizzly. The color is very similar to Bleu Izmir - I was considering getting a bracelet in Bleu Izmir to go with my bag. The twillies are still available on the usa H site. Love how the colors pop - blue, green, pink and purple. Also matches the pup's blue jean kelly collar :P

Attachments

• pupblue.jpg
    pupblue.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 470