Bloomingdales Sale

Thanks for the heads up! I just bought a black urbane and the discount worked :smile: Sometimes Bloomingdales will take the order and then cancel if the item is out of stock so I am not considering this a done deal until I get a shipping notice.

but the discount is working with all coach stuff.

Thanks for the heads up! I just bought a black urbane and the discount worked :smile: Sometimes Bloomingdales will take the order and then cancel if the item is out of stock so I am not considering this a done deal until I get a shipping notice.

but the discount is working with all coach stuff.

They've cancelled a few orders on me as well. I hope it goes through and you get your urbane! Great choice!

Oh, so perhaps I shouldn't get too excited about my order for my mini Preston? I will keep an eye on the email to see if I get a shipping email or a cancellation.

Coach is going to have a difficult time sticking to the "no discounts on new styles" policy if department stores are already discounting the new fall styles.

Oh, so perhaps I shouldn't get too excited about my order for my mini Preston? I will keep an eye on the email to see if I get a shipping email or a cancellation.

Sometimes it takes Bloomingdales a couple of days to cancel the order so don't assume anything until you get a shipping notice.

Just grabbed a sullivan hobo. I hope it is instock and doesn't get canceled. They also gave me 25% off instead of 20%.
I know. The items in my cart were showing 25% off and I'm a Loyalist but I don't have a card! I figured it would correct itself on checkout but I can't decide if I want the bag. Interesting............

Though I don't have an email yet, when I look up the order number on the bloomingdales site it shows in transit, and shipped on 7/11, so that looks like good news!

Coach is going to have a difficult time sticking to the "no discounts on new styles" policy if department stores are already discounting the new fall styles.

Agreed. I'm debating a bag but can't decide if this is my one chance to get it on sale or if the fact that it's on sale here means that there will be more (and better) sales elsewhere in the future.

If the item is on sale (it was 30% off the things I was looking at) + the 25% off, then that's pretty much outlet price, which works for me. Especially since there's so much variety to choose from.
Also we don't know what the outlets will be getting in.

I was very tempted by a couple of things that were not on sale, but decided to wait on those, for now at least.