I know this is the LV forum but ....

I asked some questions about the Marcie in Chloe forum recently, and it seems like the leather is quite soft and from the Polyvore pic, you can already see the centre part smooshing down. Whereas the Totally PM looks more structured to me. Do you prefer structure or smooshy-ness?

Personally, I would prefer the Totally because I hate dealing with flaps in my bags. It's so much faster for me to unzip and get things in and out, than fumble around with a flap. With the Totally, I can slip small items in the side pockets and get them out quickly, rather than unzip and lift the flap in front of the Marcie. I do love the design of the (non-Hobo) Marcie though, thinking of getting the mini version myself.

I vote Totally. I have the MM and it is the most comfortable shoulder bag. I rotate my bags, but that one is a go to for me. A very nice classic tote.

I have the Totally MM and the Chloe Marcie. I would definitely choose the Totally. It feels more timeless and durable, and it will not lose its value like the Chloe should you ever want to resell. The Chloe is on sale at Nordstrom right now. All that said, if you are looking for the more subtle, less "labeled" piece, then go for the Chloe.

Chloe will be heavier due to the leather. For comfort and functionality, I will pick the Totally. Love my Totally.

I agree - I didn't want to pay LV prices for a light coloured summer bag (that I worried would get grubby quickly), so I bought a MK that is similar to the Totally.

Functionally it is perfect for me but because it's leather it is much heavier than I'm used to (my other bags are an LV Speedy and similar style coated canvas in other brands) and it gives me shoulder pain after a while.