Lindsay Lohan

hmmm....im not really surprised. And im glad this came to light because young girls should see what their "idols" are up to and how they are not good role models to follow....

Seriously,,,what is wrong with young hollywood now a days? dont they have parents?

TRASH BAGS TRASH BAGS TRASH BAGS - Sorry cant stand her.......
Me neither. All she's famous for are the scandales in her private life which makes her another Paris Hilton, only that she has to make her money herself.

BTW what is this white thing at the top of her dress? A bra? It definitely doesn't look good, although the dress is cute.

I'm 19 and started doing coke not religiously but mabye every Saturday night for about a month.

I've gone with out it for about a month and feel no need or want toward it. It's not like you said for everyone. I had never touched the stuff before like 3 months ago. No I could care less about it and if I never do it again.

It didn't take me long to 'get back to normal' seeing as a good sleep and shower made me feel better after.

Just pointing out that it's not as bad as your putting it for some people. It doesn't make you not function for weeks after?

For me I was fine the morning after and could do everyday thing, work, etc.

But again, I havn't touched it in a month and could care less to.

Just putting in my opionion.

It is good that she doesn't have really any responsibilty right now. And she will probably grow out of this phase she's in or od and die...?

Either way I'm sure she knows what she's doing, if that's what it is. And maybe she will straighten out and look back on it and laugh.

As a nurse who works on Intensive Care I couldn't disagree with you more. I've looked after PLENTY of people who were only occasional users and people who were young- i'm talking teens/early twenties. Just one hit of coke was enough to put them into an ITU bed in a serious condition and believe me not all of them made it. I also have more knowledge of where these drugs have been when they've been smuggled in - i've seen the x-rays from drug mules and I wouldn't put anything near my nose that had been in such an..ahem..intimate part of someone elses anatomy. We're talking risk of hepatitis C transmission and so on. I agree with swanky - even occassional recreational use is waay too risky...