Finally got my WOC!

Joyce Lim

O.G.
Apr 4, 2012
Just received my WOC!

I was told that the black quilted caviar with silver hardware were sold out everywhere but I never gave up!! I emailed both Hirshleifers and Bergdorf Goodman about the woc with silver hardware and Hirshleifers put me on the waiting list.

Bergdorf Goodman on the other hand, emailed me to give them a call as they have one in stock on hand! So I called immediately and purchased it on the spot. Yay! :biggrin::biggrin:

I am so banned now! Less than 2 months, I bought 2 bags, Chanel earrings and Chanel Wallet!:P

Attachments

• IMG_2610.jpg
    IMG_2610.jpg
    794.2 KB · Views: 937
Yay congrats ! I got the same one the other day but with GHW I'm so banned for a long time now! So happy to have my first chanel bag 😄 I already spent so much this year haha I want a Chanel boy next but :smile:

Yay congrats!!! I just got the same one but with gold hardware. Both are such beauties :smile:
Yup! Saw your post too. I wanted to get shw because I already had 2.55 medium classic flap and I would like this Woc in shw.;)

Congrats on your WOC, it's such a classic.
Thank you!:smile:

Yay congrats ! I got the same one the other day but with GHW I'm so banned for a long time now! So happy to have my first chanel bag 😄 I already spent so much this year haha I want a Chanel boy next but :smile:
Thanks. Most of my Chanel bags like gst and old medium le boy is shw except 2.55 medium classic
flap in ghw. Maybe I am more to shw person but I do love my 2.55 medium classic flap
because it is so gorgeous!:roflmfao:

Gorgeous WOC! Congrats!
Thanks!:smile:

Beautiful, Congrats!
Hehe Thanks!;)

Congratulations!!! That is the exact bag I'm on the hunt for. Your good luck gives me hope. Enjoy your gorgeous new WOC!
Thank you!:biggrin:

Congrats!

Perseverance is the key! And a little luck doesn't hurt, congrats!
Yup! Thank you!:biggrin:

Congrats! Wonderful Woc!