mini pochette or milla?

I prefer Mini Pochette (I have 3), Pochette Accessoires (2) and Eva (1) and never gave Milla a second thought. IMO she is too flat and too expensive for what she is. But as always, this is just personal preference. Good luck and have fun deciding!

I have 2 millas (mono and da)...no pochettes. I like/prefer the hardware and the alacantra lining on/in the Milla....but it is flatter. I guess it would depend on what purpose it will serve for you. I use an Eva strap when I want the Milla crossbody which I bought extra for that purpose, and to use with my Favorite mm.
Edit * forget to add I also bought the vachetta wrist thingy to also use with it (thinks it's called dragonne).

Last edited:
I hugely prefer my Milla, so versatile!! It's my grab and go wallet, evening bag, clutch, makeup bag.. everything and it fits more than my mini pochette did. It's my favorite slg. Good luck deciding!

I have both and for a grab and go type of bag I reach for the mini pochette.
I would say the Milla and mini hold the same amount, it's just the Milla is very flat so I use it when I'm going out to dinner with friends. I mostly use it as a shoulder bag but for a wristlet I prefer the mini.

I absolutely love the Milla...& have 4 of them...love the softness and lining inside....

That being said...My Mini Pochettes are what I use most...maybe because I use them not as a clutch but for organizing my smaller things. ;)

how about a "what fits in my milla" thread? I have the milla in DA and I am always shifting items to get them to fit. I love this little bag but it terrorizes me to use it as I am a "stuff any and everything my huge oversized bag and go" type. I also have the mini Pochette in de and I seem to be able to fit a little more inside. oh the struggle...:rolleyes: