Finally...my dream Constance

tammywks

O.G.
Feb 20, 2007
My dream Constance is in size 24 + Epsom + gold hardware (I'm open to colors). As everyone knows Constance is hard to come by, I've patiently waited for my dream Constance's arrival. Recently, I got offered 3 different Constance's within 3 weeks...

The first one was in 24 but she's in suede which made me hesitate. Few hours later after the call from my SA, I decided to give her and me a chance--seeing her in person. Would she really sing to me?

Constance 24 Tilleul/Bleu de Galice Doblis/Swift phw

Unfortunately not.
Then my SA called me again saying that a Constance Mini Barenia Silk with Brazil print was available for me.
(Photo borrowed from Weibo)

I didn't go to see her in person as size 18 is too small for me. And I prefer the below one in bleu sapphire (?) more.

So I passed again.
At the same time, my another lovely SA called me saying a Malachite Constance Elan could be offered to me. I immediately said YES!!! despite what leather (Swift or Epsom) and color of hardware might be; however, when I went to see her in real...

Very very pretty! Congrats!!!

Thanks a lot, my dear Princess D. :biggrin:

Gorgeous!! So glad you got what you wanted!!

Thanks, Fabulousity630. My SA really surprised me!

Waaaaaaah
Cant believe you are super lucky
3 constances to choose
Yes c24 ghw is divine
Look good n nice on you
Congratulation

Thanks, bagidiotic. It seems like the Constance chose me instead of me choosing her.

Stunning modelling photos!! Congrats on your new Constance.

Thanks so much, Mondrianum.

Congratulations and worth the wait! Kudos to you for holding out for your dream constance.

Thanks, jyyanks. And yes, my wait is worthy.